What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm. the house in my name is all the way in Ggaon, I was just wondering wahaan kya scene hoga. Achcha ye bata- Got any info on the new High altitude test center ISRO just used for testing the cryo engine?

dude, have a friend in Ggoan, Real Estate Mafiya Capital, the property in the vicinity of metro is getting a big boon. Heard that private players are building the metro extension so they are keeping the locations of metro in sync with the location of good properties.

Nah man...PSG Barca is definitely worth watching. Atleast you can be sure there will be some creativity and fireworks!

The Juve-Bayern game is very much a slow tempo affair IMO...boring...ab raat ko 1 bajay itna boring match dekhna hai to...:hitwall:

Bayern will employ same old technique, let other side have possession, soak up presure, launch counter from the wings...

Yaaar come on its PSG - What can a French side do against the brilliance of Barca ?

Had it been the physicality of a top notch English Club against Barca or even the Bavarians themselves I'd like that but PSG - Come on they are leagues apart !

@arp2041 So ex has been converted, uska present squeeze vote nahi dalta- convincing him too- lamba kam hota hai- saal bhar pressure rakhna padta hai phir soch badalti hai.

On @KRAIT's point that we should get together and write something up, yaar I actually wanted to write some stuff- reflecting well on some BJP/NDA policies but I just stop short because of RSS folks, I run into some every other day and then I go like chad yaar, I hope to god these aren't the types that will sit on the future BJP roster.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mirzay told me that she has added loads of love.....hain na empress ? :smitten:

Oh yeah...of course Love, lots and lots of love :devil:

poison-icon.png

Okay guys, im gonna eat the haleem i cooked, anyone coming?

:raise:

is that even a question ;) LOLOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Yaaar come on its PSG - What can a French side do against the brilliance of Barca ?

Had it been the physicality of a top notch English Club against Barca or even the Bavarians themselves I'd like that but PSG - Come on they are leagues apart !

True...magr kuch nhn pata keh Ibrahimovic kiya kar day.

I hate the guy, but he is a good player.

BTW, Liverpool kay kiya haal chaal hain??? :p:azn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom