What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naswar effect spreading to other threads................

:rofl: :rofl:

Arre saheen to bol raha hai! :omghaha: Unki gardan par baith hi toh gayein hain, pehele mashriki hissa tod diya aur phir TTP ko sahara diya, evil Hindus!! :devil:

Although I am wondering should we also start the whole "block all the water project", time sahin hai ki nahi- your opinion please?

DRG62_a.jpg

the weather in lahore is nice and i had a particularly enjoyable day.... :pakistan:
how about u?

I was just on skype with my mom there.....haha.....she was saying how it was finally windy and nice there LOLOLOL

how was your day? :)

PSG & Barca isn't even worth watching !

The Bavarians against the Old Lady of Turin would be sweet ! :agree:

Nah man...PSG Barca is definitely worth watching. Atleast you can be sure there will be some creativity and fireworks!

The Juve-Bayern game is very much a slow tempo affair IMO...boring...ab raat ko 1 bajay itna boring match dekhna hai to...:hitwall:

Bayern will employ same old technique, let other side have possession, soak up presure, launch counter from the wings...

Ayush whats up with your avatar?
@Secur couldn't understand anything :cry: So will I, in the future, be able to replace my smoke ridden and damaged lungs with a set of new ones?

I will need them too.:P

Last edited by a moderator:
Arre saheen to bol raha hai! :omghaha: Unki gardan par baith hi toh gayein hain, pehele mashriki hissa tod diya aur phir TTP ko sahara diya, evil Hindus!! :devil:

Although I am wondering should we also start the whole "block all the water project", time sahin hai ki nahi- your opinion please?

If only your political leadership had half your sass. :lol:

you mean block all water to pak??

I remember guru dutt saying Pakistan was going to pay for "beheadings", still waiting. :rofl:

What was the death toll again from that whole exchange (I believe three cease fire incidents within the month) on the Pakistani side? The score was India-3 Pak-2! :omghaha:

@Dillinger chk my new thread in defence section.

Russians ab bharosey key layak nahi hai :sad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom