What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@samantk @Dillinger not saying that Kalmadi & company din't do any corruption in CWG, but atleast we have to give the organizing committee the praise that the conducted a successful games.

Yaar but they could have done it without all the shenanigans, media management aur PR bhi koi cheex hoti hai

Last edited by a moderator:
@samantk @Dillinger not saying that Kalmadi & company din't do any corruption in CWG, but atleast we have to give the organizing committee the praise that the conducted a successful games.

Its not about that, given the budget CWG had, it could have been done wonderfully.. But the point is that the corrupted are still being supported, IOC had to shame the Indian IOC to remove Kalmadi..

Its not about that, given the budget CWG had, it could have been done wonderfully.. But the point is that the corrupted are still being supported, IOC had to shame the Indian IOC to remove Kalmadi..

I really think Kalmadi is made a SCAPEGOAT for a much bigger scam.

Organizing committee had some Rs. 2000 crore under it's kitty.

While Delhi Govt. had some Rs. 30,000 crore for funding infra projects to support CWG.

What about that money??

adab janab @Aeronaut, there is a thread on this forum about Americanne stopping pakistan or inde from nuclear all out war but the reason I am reporting you this thread monsieur is specifically to address some of the heinous comments made by people on the thread and not thinking about the consequence of such a horrific war. People in this forum are entitled to their opinion, however some people on that thread are making some very derogatory and politically incorrect comments and some even wishing for an nuclear warfare. I felt from reading that thread that some people definately crossed the line and people can be offended if they read such heinous comments on that thread, merci/shukaria for your time and I know you being a moderator sometimes finding that the line on the sand is difficult to draw.

@liontk hi! And thats common in Indopak threads
@liontk when it comes to India.v.s.Pak its all emotions and no brains

@liontk hi! And thats common in Indopak threads

adab alpha, I understand the animosity some members have for each others country but this is a defence thread and political opinions should extend to the point that people/commentators are wishing the other side to be nuclear striked. This is something that I do not think a person should wish their enemies even on their bad day. I dunno alpha, i just thought people were crossing lines and felt uncomfortable that people were wishing each other such heinous things without thinking about the lifeloss, it seriously made me sick going through that thread and I have done my time but i have never encountered that some hatred for any sane person.

adab alpha, I understand the animosity some members have for each others country but this is a defence thread and political opinions should extend to the point that people/commentators are wishing the other side to be nuclear striked. This is something that I do not think a person should wish their enemies even on their bad day. I dunno alpha, i just thought people were crossing lines and felt uncomfortable that people were wishing each other such heinous things without thinking about the lifeloss, it seriously made me sick going through that thread and I have done my time but i have never encountered that some hatred for any sane person.
you are right.. I think u have read razpak post where he said "we should have nuked india!"
i dont thnk he realy meant that... He was just teasing an trolling the indians

Opps sorry emperor woh ap k dinner may kuch insects add hogye the by mistake :cray:
:blink::blink::blink:
hain?
Plot in valencia is mine but home belongs to me and my siblings. They don't plan on ever going to Pakistan again so mine as well. ;)

if u sell it u will have to share the money ofcourse...
Btw what became of the thread. Us stopped pakistan frm nuking india!

:blink::blink::blink:
hain?

if u sell it u will have to share the money ofcourse...
Btw what became of the thread. Us stopped pakistan frm nuking india!

Yeah I will share profits of course if I sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom