What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
No dillinger...nuclear weapons is not a joke and stuff like that cannot be said even on a light note.....it's bad enough we have them..and now ppl want to use them in an argument....

:)

We've always wanted to use them against each other, MAD never really did echo with out sentiments.

I literally could not believe what I was reading to be honest and i understand the trolling fellow members do in good taste but a line was definately crossed there and I am a member of CAD defence and had somebody said such a dumb comment, the whole forum would be in outrage whether americanne or Canadienne.

Anyway changing topic, how is college coming along?
I am sure by this time of the week, you are already missing the spring breaks eh! :)

Idk I have been involved with some research on nukes and Japan...so i don't take that stuff lightly at all......i don't understand how anyone can even bring that in...EVEN on a light note!!!

Haha omgshhhh yess....had class today...and have a presentation for tom. I should be working on it but, ehh procrastinating as always :P
hbu?? :P what are you up to?

We've always wanted to use them against each other, MAD never really did echo with out sentiments.

yeah......guess it's true....nukes in the hands of fools....:rolleyes:

Hi people...me back coz cant concentrate on the report...wrote like 1 line in like 30 mins :blink:

Idk I have been involved with some research on nukes and Japan...so i don't take that stuff lightly at all......i don't understand how anyone can even bring that in...EVEN on a light note!!!

Haha omgshhhh yess....had class today...and have a presentation for tom. I should be working on it but, ehh procrastinating as always :P
hbu?? :P what are you up to?

Its part and parcel of the subcontinent, ironic even more when you go back to the words of Oppenheimer after the atom bomb test, know the words do you? If not look em' up and their origins. :enjoy:

Hi people...me back coz cant concentrate on the report...wrote like 1 line in like 30 mins :blink:
:omghaha::omghaha:
Aapi read me a bed time story! :smitten: do u know any scary story dadi ama? :angel: some paranormal event?

Its part and parcel of the subcontinent, ironic even more when you go back to the words of Oppenheimer after the atom bomb test, know the words do you? If not look em' up and their origins. :enjoy:

what words? lol

adab janab @Aeronaut, there is a thread on this forum about Americanne stopping pakistan or inde from nuclear all out war but the reason I am reporting you this thread monsieur is specifically to address some of the heinous comments made by people on the thread and not thinking about the consequence of such a horrific war. People in this forum are entitled to their opinion, however some people on that thread are making some very derogatory and politically incorrect comments and some even wishing for an nuclear warfare. I felt from reading that thread that some people definately crossed the line and people can be offended if they read such heinous comments on that thread, merci/shukaria for your time and I know you being a moderator sometimes finding that the line on the sand is difficult to draw.

Link please?

Last edited by a moderator:
:omghaha::omghaha:
Aapi read me a bed time story! :smitten: do u know any scary story dadi ama? :angel: some paranormal event?
@Alpha1 yaar dil kamzoor hai opper say akaylay rehti houn....aysi stories nai passand :fie:

@<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=144630" target="_blank">ZYXW</a></u> @<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=141155" target="_blank">Talon</a></u> @<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=145755" target="_blank">Pboy</a></u> @<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=137302" target="_blank">liontk</a></u>

@ZYXW Oppenheimer himself:- PLEASE tell me that you know who Oppenheimer is at least?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom