What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Alpha1 yaar dil kamzoor hai opper say akaylay rehti houn....aysi stories nai passand :fie:
i see... Have u ever gone through some paranormal experience?

@Alpha1 array janay day!! Both sides knew what was coming when they opened that thread!!
aapi i lost my mind too on this thread.. Thank god its closed.... Btw did u rmm... Can we talk?

Last edited by a moderator:
i see... Have u ever gone through some paranormal experience?

aapi i lost my mind too on this thread.. Thank god its closed.... Btw did u rmm... Can we talk?
@Alpha1 bhai mayray why on earth would you want me to remember some paranormal stuff when i am all alone here? :fie:

no i am not on mail...am trying to write a report :cray:

@ZYXW look it up when you can.

:rofl: @Talon razpak ko apna rikhshaw yad arha tha :rofl:

depositphotos_12767816-Indian-auto-rickshaw-tut-tuk-driver-man.jpg

:rofl: @Talon razpak ko apna rikhshaw yad arha tha :rofl:
@Mirzay my cousins call it rishka lolz...aik kissi bachay nay galat pronounce kiya tha ...tub say....

lolz btw, 1 am 1st on page 1400!!! :rofl:

@<u><a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=144630" target="_blank">ZYXW</a></u> @<u><a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=141155" target="_blank">Talon</a></u> @<u><a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=145755" target="_blank">Pboy</a></u> @<u><a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=137302" target="_blank">liontk</a></u>

what is this, can't watch right now cause I am on my phone :P will watch it tonight though!

@Alpha1 bhai mayray why on earth would you want me to remember some paranormal stuff when i am all alone here? :fie:

no i am not on mail...am trying to write a report :cray:
that means u had an experience. Ok wel talk abt that later :devil:
ok. Just take a quick look on the mail i sent and reply ok....if u feel like it

Yes, you are right my friend. I just don't hope that the injury of Messi and Mascherano is serious. Mascherano needs to serve a suspension in the return leg though. One will have to check out Sport.es and elmundodeportivo.es to see what they say about their situation.

But really bad luck in the end. But PSG is a good team no doubt. I like them as well.

Yeah,

They both have medical tests tomorrow.

Will check out Sport and ED for updates.

Yes, you are right my friend. I just don't hope that the injury of Messi and Mascherano is serious. Mascherano needs to serve a suspension in the return leg though. One will have to check out Sport.es and elmundodeportivo.es to see what they say about their situation.

But really bad luck in the end. But PSG is a good team no doubt. I like them as well.

Yeah,

They both have medical tests tomorrow.

Will check out Sport and ED for updates.

@ZYXW My empress eats before myself from my meal, only this should suffice to express her longing for her emperor. :smitten:

LOLOL just tell me haha...what'd he say? :P

He quoted Vishnu from the Geeta, "I am become death, the destroyer of worlds". Funny man, the FBI thought he turned anti-national after WW2 was over- had a weird fascination with Indian scriptures- I can't imagine why a man of science would be so anachronistic- but to each his own. His special interest was in verses which detailed atom bomb like explosions on cities during a certain ancient war- details down to symptoms of radioactive poisoning- which goes to show that Afghanistan was probably importing its green currency (hash/marijuana) to us even a few thousand years back, terrific imagination those fellows had, either that or a very macabre bent towards massive civilian casualties through an unitary explosion over the airspace of a city. :omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom