What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ZYXW America should be questioned about it...After all it is basically the ONLY country that threw 2 of em!!

Of course it should! The reason the US used those bombs was to end the war because the Japanese military was crazy. They may not have had great weapons like us, but they had crazy patriotic soldiers that kept fighting....even many of the history book here admit that....the US said we were doing it to save lives because the japanese had no consideration fro their own citizens and kept on fighting while lives were being lost.....no, I don't agree with the explanation at all...and it showed that the US army wasn't able to win right away without the bomb....showed weakness in my opinion....

I am not for one country when it comes to this issue at all, it's not about one country...it's about all of us...there should be absolutely no nukes!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
No nukes and eventually you will have Clausewitz style Total war, how many people died in WW2 before the nukes were used?

At least in the case of India and Pakistan its a relatively good thing- we get to plan out our hegemony plans and they get to train jihadis- both with impunity. AND YOUR tax dollars don't go into Pak nukes- the tech may not be theirs but the money is- they didn't build it on charity. :disagree:

:omghaha: right....I am so sorry....our tax money goes to "feed" the poor there...that's why the military takes a huge portion of it! But on a serious note...it is proven that it is being used for it!

Anyways... forget that....how are you general? :D

Unfortunately some people thinks that having more nukes than your neighbour country is better than development in the country like improving the economy, instrafructure, lives of the poor etc.....

:omghaha: right....I am so sorry....our tax money goes to "feed" the poor there...that's why the military takes a huge portion of it! But on a serious note...it is proven that it is being used for it!

Anyways... forget that....how are you general? :D

You are wrong, Pakistan cannot divert military aid to its nuclear weapons. It has to spend that money on American weapons which is how US deals with all countries it gives military aid to. Besides even if Pakistan wanted to spend that money on their nukes they wouldn't because then US could accurately calculate the number of the arsenal based on money being spent which Pakistan has gone to great lengths to keep secret. Even the Pakistani military budget does not accurately show how much is being spend on nukes as there is no doubt a separate fund for nuclear means. Also there are two types of aid economic and then coalition support so the military can only take the military funds but economic is mostly used to pay of previous debts lol. It is a sad state of affairs.

good night @Alpha1 I might be hitting the bed as I am not progressing :rofl:
the best thing to do in these moments is to go to bed
@Talon nukes are a majburi!! We didnt create it first!

AND PEOPLE i JUST WOKE UP HAD A NIGHT MARE

You are wrong, Pakistan cannot divert military aid to its nuclear weapons. It has to spend that money on American weapons which is how US deals with all countries it gives military aid to. Besides even if Pakistan wanted to spend that money on their nukes they wouldn't because then US could accurately calculate the number of the arsenal based on money being spent which Pakistan has gone to great lengths to keep secret. Even the Pakistani military budget does not accurately show how much is being spend on nukes as there is no doubt a separate fund for nuclear means. Also there are two types of aid economic and then coalition support so the military can only take the military funds but economic is mostly used to pay of previous debts lol. It is a sad state of affairs.

Mamba, you know I think you are the one whose confused.....pick a side and stick to it!

Yes I agree, but it is widely acknowledged that pakistan is using that money, even if a little bit of it, for it's nuclear program. I remember when I interned and spoke to several people that had worked with Pakistan before, they believed that too! Why do you think Pakistan is letting the US stay in that region for this long.....obviously there is some advantage and this is the advantage. Their nuclear arsenal is increasing steadily and will be among the top five in world in terms of amount...how do you think that are making all of that?

Nuclear weapons are for the weak and spineless......

So what does that make the country with 2nd largest stockpile of those weapons?

We all know Pakistan's obssession with nukes

Please elaborate because as far as i know, we were FORCED into the nuclear race by India. It wasn't a unilateral decision by us, to peruse Nuclear weapons. Indian nuclear program was envisioned and started by Nehru in the 40s which should explain who really is "obsessed" here. For us having Nuclear weapons are a measure of deterrence against a bully that we can't contain conventionally. So i have no clue how do you justify "our obsession" with the nuclear weapons.

.our tax money goes to fund their nuclear program :rolleyes:

I'd like to see "solid" proofs/documents/testimonies upon which you make such an outrageous allegation. I'd like to see upon what do you base these allegations that the USAid has EVER been diverted to Pakistan's Nuclear program?

I get that they need it for protection.

If we go nuclear, there will be no protection needed, we have it for the balance of power, so that we could eradicate/contain the existential threat we face from India an enemy state 8 times our size.

all countries should be on an equal ground with nukes- have no nukes- i don't even understand how any leader can even consider using a nuke....doesn't matter if it is indians, pakistanis or americans dying...it's people dying..innocent people and so much destruction and effects that follow....this shouldn't even be a topic for debate....

You are the only country who actually have USED nukes on civilians not once not twice but three times.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle-east-africa/241763-iraqi-birth-defects-worse-than-hiroshima.html

Its anything but a cynical joke to hear the word "humanity" and "people dying" from the "inventor and sole applicant" of WMDs.

are the armies that incompetent that nukes are needed to deter an enemy...

As of now, in the case of us, this is our insurance policy. If India tries something stupid, we will turn them into radioactive dumphole. Since they don't want to be turned into radioactive dumphole nor do we, it creates a balance of power, then we start listening to each other, then we start talking, then we have compromises next thing you know 30 years down the track, most of the issues would be solved and we would not be putting our thumbs on the red button. Its more about diplomacy than anything else.

This debate has to be limited. Lets open up a thread on the main board if you so desire, i can answer all of your queries, lets not waste the atmoshpeher of this place.

Cheers.

Unfortunately some people thinks that having more nukes than your neighbour country is better than development in the country like improving the economy, instrafructure, lives of the poor etc.....

I know.....it's kind of sad actually!! lol

Mamba, you know I think you are the one whose confused.....pick a side and stick to it!

Yes I agree, but it is widely acknowledged that pakistan is using that money, even if a little bit of it, for it's nuclear program. I remember when I interned and spoke to several people that had worked with Pakistan before, they believed that too! Why do you think Pakistan is letting the US stay in that region for this long.....obviously there is some advantage and this is the advantage. Their nuclear arsenal is increasing steadily and will be among the top five in world in terms of amount...how do you think that are making all of that?

They had some Saudi funds but not American funds for their nukes, and a lot of the tech they smuggled in wasn't on a cash basis but more on a barter basis. The US may have funded their F-16s, most Pakistani posters will dispute even that, but it didn't fund <even partly> their nuke program. Diversion of funds probably went to funding the freedom fighters in the af-pak region.

@Talon aapi yes! Indian nuclear program forced us Create nukes at the first place.. And budget part is propoganda!!

So what does that make the country with 2nd largest stockpile of those weapons?

Please elaborate because as far as i know, we were FORCED into the nuclear race by India. It wasn't a unilateral decision by us, to peruse Nuclear weapons. Indian nuclear program was envisioned and started by Nehru in the 40s which should explain who really is "obsessed" here. For us having Nuclear weapons are a measure of deterrence against a bully that we can't contain conventionally. So i have no clue how do you justify "our obsession" with the nuclear weapons.

I'd like to see "solid" proofs/documents/testimonies upon which you make such an outrageous allegation. I'd like to see upon what do you base these allegations that the USAid has EVER been diverted to Pakistan's Nuclear program?

If we go nuclear, there will be no protection needed, we have it balance of power so that we could eradicate the existential threat we face from India an enemy state 8 times our size.

You are the only country who actually have USED nukes on civilians not once not twice but three times.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle-east-africa/241763-iraqi-birth-defects-worse-than-hiroshima.html

Its anything but a cynical joke to hear the word "humanity" and "people dying" from the "inventor and sole applicant" of WMDs.

As of now, in the case of us, this is our insurance policy. If India tries something stupid, we will turn them into radioactive dumphole. Since they don't want to be turned into radioactive dumphole nor do we, it creates a balance of power, then we start listening to each other, then we start talking, then we have compromises next thing you know 30 years down the track, most of the issues would be solved and we would not be putting our thumbs on the red button. Its more about diplomacy than anything else.

This debate has to be limited. Lets open up a thread on the main board if you so desire, i can answer all of your queries, lets not waste the atmoshpeher of this place.

Cheers.

She @ZYXW doesn't seem to understand the benefits that accrue within the MAD framework. We have our reservations since the nuclear umbrella has allowed terrorist strikes to occur from Pakistani soil with impunity but anyone with an iota of understanding must see how nukes preventing another 65 or 71 is a good thing. Educate your empress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom