What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ZYXW How was your day lady :smitten:

Good now that you're here ;) LOL

LOLOL uhmmm...had class today...met up with close friends so that was fun....kinda annoyed me because I didn't know I had a presentation tom. haha so am working on that and here for now....thnx for asking emperor :P

Last edited by a moderator:
you tell me future president of the Unites Statea of America??? lol :rolleyes:

:hitwall: lololol

There will never be a war between the two, right now there are no "sides of lines" as both are still allies despite being horrible ones. However by the time troop pullout time comes along both will again be on the same page, US policy makers are starting to change their stance when it comes to Afghanistan and are starting to agree with Pakistan's plan for peace. There are many examples on this forum that show this, although if there was a war I wouldn't have to choose a side because by the time I got through boot camp training the war would be over lol.

Only delusional kashmiri separatists like yourself actually believe there will be a war. @ZYXW :lol:

There will never be a war between the two, right now there are no "sides of lines" as both are still allies despite being horrible ones. However by the time troop pullout time comes along both will again be on the same page, US policy makers are starting to change their stance when it comes to Afghanistan and are starting to agree with Pakistan's plan for peace. There are many examples on this forum that show this, although if there was a war I wouldn't have to choose a side because by the time I got through boot camp training the war would be over lol.

Only delusional kashmiri separatists like yourself actually believe there will be a war. @ZYXW :lol:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO the boot camp thing made me crack up :omghaha:

alrright loser, i'll give you that much, you know how to make me crack up even when I get irritated...hahaaha....put this on your resume when you apply for the clown position LOL haha

you tell me future president of the Unites Statea of America??? lol :rolleyes:

:hitwall: lololol

That wasn't a joke, that's the prevailing public sentiment, they are not nemesis but they are the opposition- why should we bend a knee when despite all proxies, purisrar bandeys, attrition and casualties we only get stronger and stronger.

We have a thousand nay a million malaise but we are busy trying to solve them, we'll do it on our own- when I was born so much of what I have today was just a dream for an Indian. No one came to our rescue when we faced the height of terrorism and insurgencies in the late 80s and the early 90s when our economy tanked- the US sat on its throne and cared not one bit. Why should we, now that we are busy carving out our place and no we are nowhere near what we'd want and what would be ideal, but why should we relent? In our cost benefit equation, despite all utterances ad nauseum and ad verbatim to the contrary, we can afford to have an enmity or two if it allows us to pursue our strategic goals. 2014, the bogey that many posters like to hang over our head will simply mean business as usual for the Indian state, despite perhaps heightened attrition.

The situation was different in the 90s, the public wanted a solution even at the cost of some of our interests, now we see no point to it.
@arp2041 @Ayush @samantk @KRAIT @Cherokee

Good now that you're here ;) LOL

I am delighted at the realization that mein presence makes you "good". Its a real pleasure :P

LOLOL uhmmm...had class today...met up with close friends so that was fun....kinda annoyed me because I didn't know I had a presentation tom.

Somethings in life have to be done, some people are more important than presentations :)

haha so am working on that and here for now....thnx for asking emperor :P

Does Naswaristan disrupt your activities?

Oh' now she can't taste everything :P

Today i'm not doing much, just doing some paperwork and sleeping the rest of the day. Weekend i will spend talking to my fiance',she was out on a Uni trip, i'd have to go through ever single of her photos, look at her shopping and give comments....hard job :D

I am excited to go to school, kinda look forward to it.

Yea loads of paper work :frown:

LOL emperor...that's dirty ;) LOLOL jk jk jk jk!!!

Oh that's nice, where was the trip too?? hahahaa you poor thing, now do you want the poison? LOL :P no, but that's cute so cute...what is she studying??

WHAT??????? drunk emperor?? who says that ;) LOLOL

Ugh tell me about it :suicide: haha

Answer this @ZYXW :coffee:

Nope...in no mood to respond to this....

If you're that curious though, do drop by...we can go over every detail ;) LOL

but seriously....drop the topic!

I am delighted at the realization that mein presence makes you "good". Its a real pleasure :P

Somethings in life have to be done, some people are more important than presentations :)

Does Naswaristan disrupt your activities?

Haha you are emperor..always :D

Naswaristan disrupt my activites...nahh...I would be on twitter or fb if not here dw.

besides it's not naswaristan that disrupts my activites, it's you dear ;) LOLOL

LOL emperor...that's dirty ;) LOLOL jk jk jk jk!!!

:omghaha:

Oh that's nice, where was the trip too??

Just site seeing, across Punjab and Islamabad etc, historic places.

hahahaa you poor thing, now do you want the poison? LOL :P no,

Been doing it for a LONG time, so i am used it, i know the rules now :D

but that's cute so cute

Its kind of cute, because if i don't give her comments, she may bycott me or unleash her secret weapon... a few tears :P

...what is she studying??

Law

WHAT??????? drunk emperor?? who says that ;) LOLOL

lol, i have a great campus life, so its enjoyable.

Ugh tell me about it :suicide: haha

I hate the paperwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom