What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOLOLOL Mamba....I went in late for a chem test today......not the day to mess with me dear!!

Now either make me laugh or stop talking! :enjoy:

The empress throwing a fit? :eek: @KingMamba93, don't let off now. You my dear said it had been proved- so out with it- where is the proof?

Last edited by a moderator:
:omghaha:

Just site seeing, across Punjab and Islamabad etc, historic places.

Been doing it for a LONG time, so i am used it, i know the rules now :D

Its kind of cute, because if i don't give her comments, she may bycott me or unleash her secret weapon... a few tears :P

Law

lol, i have a great campus life, so its enjoyable.

I hate the paperwork!

That's really cool that she is studying law.....I find law very interesting!! Oh wow...so how many days was the trip?

Haha you have developed immunity I see.....so do you comment on her clothes just to prove that you saw all the pic? hahaha...curious when was the last time you saw her...must be hard being so far away.

Yeah, I did until I dormed. Now commute just annoys me to the extent that I don't even want to go! How far away is your uni. from your apartment?

I hate work in general LOLOLOL ;) hahaha

She should reveal her source or forever hold her peace. :toast_sign:

Not gonna happen, gotta a few state department communiques listing out Chinese companies, a singular French company aiding the Nuclear program and that too not the civilian one but nothing about diversion of aid to the program, absolutely zilch in fact.
@ZYXW Darling we're waiting for the proof.

Why what are you going to do?? Tickle me? Just answer the question. :sniper:

omg why do I talk to you....ugh you're so irritating Mamba it's like if you want something, you won't rest till you have it...irritating

nahhhh...in your case I am going to be doing more than tickling you ;) LOLOL haha....so stop...

and sorry if I am coming off as rude, I am just comfortable with you, so when you irritate me, i end up showing it!! :)

Not gonna happen, gotta a few stat department communiques listing out Chinese companies, a singular French company aiding the Nuclear program and that too not the civilian one but nothing about diversion of aid to the program, absolutely zilch in fact.
@ZYXW Darling we're waiting for the proof.

How was your day? :D

That's really cool that she is studying law..

She was very passionate about it, especially humanitarian etc.

...I find law very interesting!!

Whats your subject?

Oh wow...so how many days was the trip?

2 days

Haha you have developed immunity I see.....

Oh no, no way, she still has her ways of getting what she wants by using some strategies she has devised over time. :lol:

so do you comment on her clothes just to prove that you saw all the pic?

Well, she would have me sit down on skype and make me look through each one by one with ongoing commentary. This excercise is now usual to me. :D

hahaha...curious when was the last time you saw her...must be hard being so far away.

Yes, most hardest thing in life so far.

Its been around a year or so, but i am leaving to see her soon, just haven't planned yet. I am a screw head if i decide im gonna go than i may leave the next weekend. Its just a matter of when it clicks in my head.

Yeah, I did until I dormed.

Dorms suck if you don't have good people around you.

Now commute just annoys me to the extent that I don't even want to go!

Yea, public transport sucks.

How far away is your uni. from your apartment?

Its about 55 kms one way, i drive back and forth.

I hate work in general LOLOLOL ;) hahaha

Dont we all :omghaha:

omg why do I talk to you....ugh you're so irritating Mamba it's like if you want something, you won't rest till you have it...irritating

nahhhh...in your case I am going to be doing more than tickling you ;) LOLOL haha....so stop...

and sorry if I am coming off as rude, I am just comfortable with you, so when you irritate me, i end up showing it!! :)

You are a lost cause. :sick:

I convinced an ex of mine to turn against Rahul G, that having been said, me and @KingMamba93 are waiting for the aforementioned proof.

That is my utmost pleasure mein Schatz :D

I love twitter: https://twitter.com/Tailchopper

That IS flattering, warna ham kis kabil hain :omghaha:

No no no I am trying to cut down my addiction with all of these site....so I come here to avoid going on them...idk how that works though LOLOLOLOL

true, you should be flattered emperor.....warna aap kid kabil ;) LOLOL

You are a lost cause. :sick:

yeah and you're a loser....you don't see me complaining!! :P

I convinced an ex of mine to turn against Rahul G, that having been said, me and @KingMamba93 are waiting for the aforementioned proof.

Keep waiting......:enjoy:

I don't get what you and @KingMamba93 want me to do....go to the dep. hq and say "hey uhmm, there are these two guys I met online and they really want proof of the fact that Pakistan is using our aid to make weapons...so do you mind if I take some of these classified documents and post them on PAKISTAN defence forum...geee thanks guys" -______-

No no no I am trying to cut down my addiction with all of these site....so I come here to avoid going on them...idk how that works though LOLOLOLOL

lol

I am only as able as you make my mein lady. :smitten:

yeah and you're a loser....you don't see me complaining!! :P

Keep waiting......:enjoy:

I don't get what you and @KingMamba93 want me to do....go to the dep. hq and say "hey uhmm, there are these two guys I met online and they really want proof of the fact that Pakistan is using our aid to make weapons...so do you mind if I take some of these classified documents and post them on PAKISTAN defence forum...geee thanks guys" -______-

So no proof hunh, oh well if it ain't on paper it ain't true. :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom