What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahaha I know i know thanks I try.... ;)

awwwww :cry: what is this...itnah emotional ker diya emperor.... haha no I think it's soooooooooo sweeeeettttttttttt:smitten:

Ohh I see....that's nice....where you gonna live?? (tell me so I can start stalking haha ;) )

LOLOLOL don't lie to yourselves....you and @KingMamba93 are in love with me, you guys are just letting your insecurities stop you from expressing your love...but I can see why, I mean I am by definition amazing!! lol

Oh but I love thee, me and @KingMamba93 would slay each other for your favor highness. If only I could know the sweet sensation of your caress.......OH WAIT..I JUST THREW UP IN MY MOUTH! :bad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh but I love thee, me and @KingMamba93 would slay each other for your favor highness. If only I could know the sweet sensation of your caress.......OH WAIT..I JUST THREW UP IN MY MOUTH! :bad:
funny how you threw up in your mouth and I actually slit my wrist ot the thought of having two losers like you two fighting over me..... :D

Oh so wanna thank in another way.....hmmm how else can you thank me dear ;) ??
LOLOLOLOL

............... in any way thy majesty approves of mein princess :meeting:

surrender??? but that's no fun :D LOLOLOL

It is its own taste, you wouldn't know what it is, maybe one day :P

funny how you threw up in your mouth and I actually slit my wrist ot the thought of having two losers like you two fighting over me..... :D

The disgust is mutual my lady. :agree:

Oh so wanna thank in another way.....hmmm how else can you thank me dear ;) ??
LOLOLOLOL

surrender??? but that's no fun :D LOLOLOL

It has its own taste, you wouldn't know what it is, maybe one day, you will find it and think "hey thats what that weirdo on the internet talked about" :P

It is its own taste, you wouldn't know what it is, maybe one day :P

yeh kya double meaning key batay kerey jarehain??? seeda seeda bola na dear, what's on your mind ;) LOL

It has its own taste, you wouldn't know what it is, maybe one day, you will find it and think "hey thats what that weirdo on the internet talked about" :P

why will I think of you when I will probably be with you at a time like that HAHAHAAH :P

yeh kya double meaning key batay kerey jarehain??? seeda seeda bola na dear, what's on your mind ;) LOL

why will I think of you when I will probably be with you at a time like that HAHAHAAH :P

why will I think of you when I will probably be with you at a time like that HAHAHAAH

I wouldn't let you think, and that is something i can promise :omghaha:

The disgust is mutual my lady. :agree:

Not a chance....i hate with class too!!

I wouldn't let you think, and that is something i can promise :omghaha:

:omghaha: :omghaha:

Ohhhhhh.....I want to see this when @Hyperion gets back.....let's see if you can keep me from thinking then too dear ;)

@Aeronaut @Dillinger.....guys gonna go and do some hard core work dor atleast 30 mins and then I'll come back for a break!! :) talk to you guys in a bit :)

Not a chance....i hate with class too!!

Nailed! :omghaha:

Ohhhhhh.....I want to see this when @Hyperion gets back.....let's see if you can keep me from thinking then too dear ;)

I am sure he will understand his little brother's infatuations :meeting:

@Aeronaut @Dillinger.....guys gonna go and do some hard core work dor atleast 30 mins and then I'll come back for a break!! :) talk to you guys in a bit :)

Im gonna get up and make some breakfast....may see you folks in the evening.

Bye my lady.

Bye dillinger

Bye everyone.

Nailed! :omghaha:

I am sure he will understand his little brother's infatuations :meeting:

Im gonna get up and make some breakfast....may see you folks in the evening.

Bye my lady.

Bye dillinger

Bye everyone.
breakfast without me how dare you @Aeronaut ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom