What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
breakfast without me how dare you @Aeronaut ?

Aa ja lalay, its 9am here, waise bhi ajj teri birthday hai.... if you were here today....i would taken you to an "Iman shaking place" :omghaha: :devil:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be shocked if you and @KingMamba93 can even get her

ugly_girl.jpg

@Dillinger she just mad this girl prettier than her. :D

It might have something to do with the fact that you are wholly too inexperienced for me and @KingMamba93's taste. :rolleyes:

I will have to concur.

Speaking of @KingMamba93 darling.....kahan bhagaye yaarr.....which corner did you run off crying to? Okay fine, i am sorrry I was mean to you... happy?....hope I didn't hurt your feelings loser haha we all know how delicate you are :omghaha:

there I apologized.....:smitten:

A guy cannot even finish up some last minute hw around here.

@KingMamba93.....please, stop leaving lame replies to my witty and clever posts. The only person laughing when you write such bs is yourself. If you need assistance with improving your humor, I am here to assist. If not, go back to crying in the corner that you just came from and let me finish my assigment in peace. Thank you sweetheart! :)

^ that's some good stuff right there ;) haha

:raise: question....hey how do you get your transcript from online if you need to attach it for an application??? I tried copying and pasting it but it looks screwed up...anyway i can download it? do you know?lol

@KingMamba93.....please, stop leaving lame replies to my witty and clever posts. The only person laughing when you write such bs is yourself. If you need assistance with improving your humor, I am here to assist. If not, go back to crying in the corner that you just came from and let me finish my assigment in peace. Thank you sweetheart! :)

You know your posts ain't all that if your the one calling them "witty and clever". The world will come to an end before I need your help being humorous. :D

You know your posts ain't all that if your the one calling them "witty and clever". The world will come to an end before I need your help being humorous. :D

baby why soo ghetto...ughh...;)

No no no dear, I wouldn't want the world to end. we have yet to play chess :D haha

of course dear, messing with you is becoming a habit day by day now answer the question I asked about the transript loser!!

baby why soo ghetto...ughh...;)

No no no dear, I wouldn't want the world to end. we have yet to play chess :D haha

of course dear, messing with you is becoming a habit day by day now answer the question I asked about the transript loser!!

IDK about that it is different for most college websites. For mine I can just copy paste fine, the last time I brought up chess you told me to chill. ;( :P

IDK about that it is different for most college websites. For mine I can just copy paste fine, the last time I brought up chess you told me to chill. ;( :P

oh god, alright...let me see if anyone else know...this is annoying! thnx though!

Yeah, it's not my fault you have absolutely no class when you play now is it? :azn:
haha love how you take the blame for bringing it up last time ....thanks Mamba :enjoy:

finished your work?

oh god, alright...let me see if anyone else know...this is annoying! thnx though!

Yeah, it's not my fault you have absolutely no class when you play now is it? :azn:
haha love how you take the blame for bringing it up last time ....thanks Mamba :enjoy:

finished your work?

So much talk about class and yet such pitifully negligible proof of it @KingMamba93 Me thinks the lady is all words and nothing more. Absent the finesse and grace that you (I assume with confidence) and me are used to.

So much talk about class and yet such pitifully negligible proof of it @KingMamba93 Me thinks the lady is all words and nothing more. Absent the finesse and grace that you (I assume with confidence) and me are used to.

you're right...all proof was lost, when I started talking to you two :D LOL

you and @KingMamba93 are used to :omghaha:
I am sorry.....I shouldn't laugh at any poor souls that had to put up with the two of you ;) (in all jokes &i don't mean this at all guys, I am sure they were blessed to have you guys :omghaha: ) lol

you're right...all proof was lost, when I started talking to you two :D LOL

you and @KingMamba93 are used to :omghaha:
I am sorry.....I shouldn't laugh at any poor souls that had to put up with the two of you ;) (in all jokes &i don't mean this at all guys, I am sure they were blessed to have you guys :omghaha: ) lol

Blessed indeed, my sainted grand mum must have accrued immense good karma for me to have been fortunately born seven oceans away from you. :omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom