What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting my daily of dose of pakistan food, you jealous :smitten:

v.php

@Alpha1, @ZYXW @Armstrong,

Totally :D lol

It is roman urdu so it uses english pronunciation.

when are you going to sleep loser?

Last edited by a moderator:

Got some poulet tikka into me, mmm
This food is about as pakistani as you can get from Superstore but I dunno any other foods you can get from mall that can be classified as ethnic hehe. What about you, is it easy to get pakistan food in US :)

Why lol idk wenever.

This food is about as pakistani, I can get from Superstore but I dunno any other foods you can get from mall that can be classified as ethnic hehe. What about you, is it easy to get pakistan food in US :)

Come to ny bro, I will take you to all the Pakistani restaurants.

This food is about as pakistani as you can get from Superstore but I dunno any other foods you can get from mall that can be classified as ethnic hehe. What about you, is it easy to get pakistan food in US :)
what is that?
yup very in nyc esp. lol

LOLOL you seem to be enjoying yourself :D

Why lol idk wenever.

I dunno about restaurents but if i ever come back to new york, first thing I will do is get a new york GYRO from a vendor with red sauce :), I have already agreed to karachiite offer to take me to a place in Mississauga :).

Why lol idk wenever.

nah just asking.....so i know the point after which I am going to completely lose my mind...lolol

yo WTF...so tight... i swear to god if my printer does not turn on in the next five minutes im going to shoot someone...this **** always happens......UGHHHHH :angry:

I dunno about restaurents but if i ever come back to new york, first thing I will do is get a new york GYRO from a vendor with red sauce :), I have already agreed to karachiite offer to take me to a place in Mississauga :).

Lmao yeah I just got gyro for my little brothers this afternoon.

nah just asking.....so i know the point after which I am going to completely lose my mind...lolol

yo WTF...so tight... i swear to god if my printer does not turn on in the next five minutes im going to shoot someone...this **** always happens......UGHHHHH :angry:

Pyar se pukaro shaid chal jai. :D So if I go to sleep you will lose your mind?

Lmao yeah I just got gyro for my little brothers this afternoon.

Pyar se pukaro shaid chal jai. :D So if I go to sleep you will lose your mind?

tum ahkay pukar do nah ...... lolol....

how many wires does a printer normally have? one right...to connect it to the computer?

yes dear, i need a clown by my side cracking jokes to keep me sane through night like these lol

Why lol idk wenever.

you never say this to me huh? ;) LOLOLOLOLOLOL :omghaha:

I'live in Australia.

If you were here laly i'd take you out to a place where there'd be half naked yahoodi hotties. How good can a Birthday get :devil:

My brother is in Dubai same thing on their beaches why not go there ? :chilli::devil:

@KingMamba93 @ZYXW .. take care guys, getting very late and based on eastern timings, I am a hardcore nightowl for sure :whistle:

tum ahkay pukar do nah ...... lolol....

how many wires does a printer normally have? one right...to connect it to the computer?

yes dear, i need a clown by my side cracking jokes to keep me sane through night like these lol

Teek hai paar patao tujhe pukaru ya tumare printer nu? ;) One in the comp usually through usb slot and one for power outlet. Well if I stop writing, I propably passed out lol, I aint a clown though -.-

@KingMamba93 @ZYXW .. take care guys, getting very late and based on eastern timings, I am a hardcore nightowl for sure :whistle:

Night bro.

Teek hai paar patao tujhe pukaru ya tumare printer nu? ;) One in the comp usually through usb slot and one for power outlet. Well if I stop writing, I propably passed out lol, I aint a clown though -.-

Night bro.

pehle mujhe....phir mere printer ko...aur phir uskay bad phirsy mujhay ;) LOL

yeahh...there is only one here....this **** was working fine two hours ago...BUT NO as soon as I have to print my assign. it stops working...wthhhh....my group will kill me!!!

no don't pass out :cry: past your bedtime LMFAO (your line on you)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom