What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
pehle mujhe....phir mere printer ko...aur phir uskay bad phirsy mujhay ;) LOL

yeahh...there is only one here....this **** was working fine two hours ago...BUT NO as soon as I have to print my assign. it stops working...wthhhh....my group will kill me!!!

no don't pass out :cry: past your bedtime LMFAO (your line on you)

Dohno aik raat nai ho sakta subha kaam paar bhi jaana hai. Sucks to be you. :P someone needs to stop hanging on to my every word, I said that like a month ago. ;)

Dohno aik raat nai ho sakta subha kaam paar bhi jaana hai. Sucks to be you. :P someone needs to stop hanging on to my every word, I said that like a month ago. ;)

LOLOL teek hai....then stick only to the first and last one... the printer can wait ;)

LMFAO nah...im going to start my essay instead of wasting my time on this.....yes, START my essay lololol fml LOLOL :P

nah darling, don't feel special.....I hold onto every word anyone ever says to me, just incase I need to use it against them in the future, like a TRUE POLITICIAN LOLOL :D and you're not going to be an exception to this habit of mine! lolol

alright gonna go start my paper....thnx for giving me company! Very sweet of you Mamba and much appreciated. Go rest! Nighty nigth loser :P

@Aeronaut I have sent you a message please reply to it as soon as possible

Last edited by a moderator:
LOLOL teek hai....then stick only to the first and last one... the printer can wait ;)

LMFAO nah...im going to start my essay instead of wasting my time on this.....yes, START my essay lololol fml LOLOL :P

nah darling, don't feel special.....I hold onto every word anyone ever says to me, just incase I need to use it against them in the future, like a TRUE POLITICIAN LOLOL :D and you're not going to be an exception to this habit of mine! lolol

alright gonna go start my paper....thnx for giving me company! Very sweet of you Mamba and much appreciated. Go rest! Nighty nigth loser :P

Lol okay get out and do that essay. :)

May i join? :D

Not if you are going to be a disappointment :omghaha:

Bachere zarvan koh darao maat. :D

Soch hai tumhari, these molvi log usually hold a tarbela dam of hormones, i want to see how he responds to a scene that will have his heart pumping at a 100BPS :lol:

My brother is in Dubai same thing on their beaches why not go there ? :chilli::devil:

Na, lalay.... jo maal yahan hai woh kaheen nhi :D

and i am NOT talking about beaches :omghaha:

Not if you are going to be a disappointment :omghaha:

Soch hai tumhari, these molvi log usually hold a tarbela dam of hormones, im want to see how he responds to a scene that will have his heart pumping at a 100BPS :lol:

Na, lalay.... jo maal yahan hai woh kaheen nhi :D
@Aeronaut Is that your real name which I asked you in the message ?

Aise hi Addii, app ki yaad a gai :D

Lashain??, reporting on bombings etc? :cry:

No. just witnessed it too close about 20 yards . many dead bodies and was helpless but just to passing on details on the spot to different media outlets .

@Aeronaut Is that your real name which I asked you in the message ?

Kyun fatwa lagana ha kia paa jee

No. just witnessed it too close about 20 yards . many dead bodies and was helpless but just to passing on details on the spot to different media outlets .

Kyun fatwa lagana ha kia paa jee

No I thought something

Oh no!!! That is a terrible sight, i once saw a dude committing suicide when i was like 11, it still horrors me. Addii, you should move out of that God Forsaken place,for some time! :confused:

Oh no!!! That is a terrible sight, i once saw a dude committing suicide when i was like 11, it still horrors me. Addii, you should move out of that God Forsaken place,for some time! :confused:

no bhai going away is not the solution. elections are coming up and we are expecting some unfortunate incidents of terrorism.

May God saves everyone.

And yes that was a terrible sight because 5 got killed just in front of my eyes as the bomber blown himself. his body was laying in two parts.

the little baby girl who died turned into keema literally and her flesh was collected in chaadar .

no bhai going away is not the solution. elections are coming up and we are expecting some unfortunate incidents of terrorism.

May God saves everyone.

And yes that was a terrible sight because 5 got killed just in front of my eyes as the bomber blown himself. his body was laying in two parts.

the little baby girl who died turned into keema literally and her flesh was collected in chaadar .

:cry::cry::hitwall:

Lashain :undecided: :decided:

Hey @Zarvan and @ZYXW

Hey, Tunjho haal chahay? :D

May God saves everyone.

I know you have your stuff to look after, but if i were you i'd leave to EU or something for further education. You have plenty of experience, shouldn't be a big deal to secure a scholarship for you. And you are a bit of an iron lady too addii.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom