What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh bibi model kya hai?....am hoping its andriod, then think nothing else and download dolphin browser, if you use firefox on pc than you can download the same on phone too

:sad: model nhi pta ..Yeah but it is android... :)

I got screwed she in my city lol.
@ZYXW nah im done was just on the phone.

in your city huh??......wow god is nice to even people like you lolol

ooooo with whom? :azn: hahaha jk jk

what time do you have class tom.?

Blessed indeed, my sainted grand mum must have accrued immense good karma for me to have been fortunately born seven oceans away from you. :omghaha:

it's okay dear....roonah bund kerdo :D I'll still talk to you!! lol

Last edited by a moderator:
@Alpha1 + my chapal = pantey :omghaha:

I am off tomorrow my schedule is schizophrenic. :cheesy:

:omghaha: stop making fun of @Alpha1 and learn a few things from him Mamba....you talking to me is an upgrade and me replying is charity :D

Lucky you....i want to shoot myself...i didn't realzie it was this much **** i have to do...and im tired for some odd reason.....but hey since you have no class, wanna help dear :D haha jk jk

:omghaha: stop making fun of @Alpha1 and learn a few things from him Mamba....you talking to me is an upgrade and me replying is charity :D

Lucky you....i want to shoot myself...i didn't realzie it was this much **** i have to do...and im tired for some odd reason.....but hey since you have no class, wanna help dear :D haha jk jk

PLeaseeee I am doing you a service just by replying to you. It is my form of zakat, I am doing God's work. :lol: I don't like doing my own stuff but you want me to do yours? :unsure:

PLeaseeee I am doing you a service just by replying to you. It is my form of zakat, I am doing God's work. :lol: I don't like doing my own stuff but you want me to do yours? :unsure:

yeah well you seem to be enjoying doing zakat tonight a bit too much :D LOLOL

haha that is exactly my reaction tooo.... what mamba you can't do this much for me :cry: LOL jk haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom