What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Aeronaut......you should definately visit! Don't push it off any more...besides Australia is much closer to Pakistan so it shouldn't take too long. Do you plan on staying in Australia and her coming over or are you planning on returning to pakistan?

That's sweet. i wish her luck with all that. It's good to see people following their passion. Is she planning on becoming a lawyer?

Hahahaahahaha dude that's adorable....hahaha don't lie emperor...I know you enjoy looking through them :P

Last edited by a moderator:
It might have something to do with the fact that you are wholly too inexperienced for me and @KingMamba93's taste. :rolleyes:

I'd be shocked if you and @KingMamba93 can even get her

ugly_girl.jpg

@Aeronaut......you should definately visit! Don't push it off any more...besides Australia is much closer to Pakistan so it shouldn't take too long.

Yea, it doesn't just 15 hours.

Do you plan on staying in Australia and her coming over or are you planning on returning to pakistan?

Most likely return to Pakistan.

That's sweet. i wish her luck with all that. It's good to see people following their passion. Is she planning on becoming a lawyer?

Yes, and i would support her every move in that direction.

Hahahaahahaha dude that's adorable....hahaha don't lie emperor...I know you enjoy looking through them :P

I wont admit, even if i do, it takes all of the fun out of it :P

hahahaha I know i know thanks I try.... ;)

awwwww :cry: what is this...itnah emotional ker diya emperor.... haha no I think it's soooooooooo sweeeeettttttttttt:smitten:

Ohh I see....that's nice....where you gonna live?? (tell me so I can start stalking haha ;) )

awwwww :cry: what is this...itnah emotional ker diya emperor.... haha no I think it's soooooooooo sweeeeettttttttttt:smitten:

Ohh I see....that's nice....where you gonna live?? (tell me so I can start stalking haha ;) )

Already did, pity lay for her 19th birthday, t'was horrible but not as bad a prospect as charming you.:omghaha:

LOLOLOL don't lie to yourselves....you and @KingMamba93 are in love with me, you guys are just letting your insecurities stop you from expressing your love...but I can see why, I mean I am by definition amazing!! lol

I cant thank you with words.

You don't have to stalk me, im willing to surrender ;)

Speaking of @KingMamba93 darling.....kahan bhagaye yaarr.....which corner did you run off crying to? Okay fine, i am sorrry I was mean to you... happy?....hope I didn't hurt your feelings loser haha we all know how delicate you are :omghaha:

there I apologized.....:smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom