What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what does that make the country with 2nd largest stockpile of those weapons?

Please elaborate because as far as i know, we were FORCED into the nuclear race by India. It wasn't a unilateral decision by us, to peruse Nuclear weapons. Indian nuclear program was envisioned and started by Nehru in the 40s which should explain who really is "obsessed" here. For us having Nuclear weapons are a measure of deterrence against a bully that we can't contain conventionally. So i have no clue how do you justify "our obsession" with the nuclear weapons.

I'd like to see "solid" proofs/documents/testimonies upon which you make such an outrageous allegation. I'd like to see upon what do you base these allegations that the USAid has EVER been diverted to Pakistan's Nuclear program?

If we go nuclear, there will be no protection needed, we have it balance of power so that we could eradicate the existential threat we face from India an enemy state 8 times our size.

You are the only country who actually have USED nukes on civilians not once not twice but three times.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle-east-africa/241763-iraqi-birth-defects-worse-than-hiroshima.html

Its anything but a cynical joke to hear the word "humanity" and "people dying" from the "inventor and sole applicant" of WMDs.

As of now, in the case of us, this is our insurance policy. If India tries something stupid, we will turn them into radioactive dumphole. Since they don't want to be turned into radioactive dumphole nor do we, it creates a balance of power, then we start listening to each other, then we start talking, then we have compromises next thing you know 30 years down the track, most of the issues would be solved and we would not be putting our thumbs on the red button. Its more about diplomacy than anything else.

This debate has to be limited. Lets open up a thread on the main board if you so desire, i can answer all of your queries, lets not waste the atmoshpeher of this place.

Cheers.

I agree.... but nothing to debate yaar!! I am against any country having nukes and that's that! Just irritated me to see so many people throw the term around on that thread so when someone here mentioned it, I just stated my opinion.....but you're right this isn't the place for it! :) Forget this.......

you tell me....what's up emperor ? How as your day? :D

@ZYXW besides you said its been proven USAid being diverted for such purposes, got proof post it? :azn:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mamba, you know I think you are the one whose confused.....pick a side and stick to it!

Yes I agree, but it is widely acknowledged that pakistan is using that money, even if a little bit of it, for it's nuclear program. I remember when I interned and spoke to several people that had worked with Pakistan before, they believed that too! Why do you think Pakistan is letting the US stay in that region for this long.....obviously there is some advantage and this is the advantage. Their nuclear arsenal is increasing steadily and will be among the top five in world in terms of amount...how do you think that are making all of that?

They think, they do not know. The civilian government of Pakistan does not even know and there was a thread on this forum where Rehman Malik was demanding the amount be disclosed. Pick a side for what?? Pakistan is not letting US stay anywhere, Pakistan actually wants the US to leave. The advantage is the money to maintain American weapons along with economic incentives but even Pakistan is starting to buy Chinese weapons instead so that they will not need to rely on US post 2014.

She @ZYXW doesn't seem to understand the benefits that accrue within the MAD framework. We have our reservations since the nuclear umbrella has allowed terrorist strikes to occur from Pakistani soil with impunity but anyone with an iota of understanding must see how nukes preventing another 65 or 71 is a good thing. Educate your empress.

Educate myself.....haha it's you all that can't get over indo-pak arguments.....everytime you meet someone from there that's all that seems to be on their mind....get over it and focus on your respective country....help the people from your country....economically improve your country....cut the "i hate india" and "i hate pakistan" and "we can't get along" "so we need nukes to talk" arguments our yaar.....

@Aeronaut.....sorry emperor, this was last response in regards to this :D LOLOLOL haha
400_F_45707192_FgrCzknUWwIeur13luqkrFivHTWihU0m.jpg

They had some Saudi funds but not American funds for their nukes, and a lot of the tech they smuggled in wasn't on a cash basis but more on a barter basis. The US may have funded their F-16s, most Pakistani posters will dispute even that, but it didn't fund <even partly> their nuke program. Diversion of funds probably went to funding the freedom fighters in the af-pak region.

I believe Bush gifted Pakistan some F16s second hand but the rest were bought by Pakistan. Pakistan is not totally broke that they need handouts for every single spare nut lol. Saudis and Libya donated for the Pakistani nuclear program, that was because Gadaffi and King Faisal were close friends of Bhutto.

They think, they do not know. The civilian government of Pakistan does not even know and there was a thread on this forum where Rehman Malik was demanding the amount be disclosed. Pick a side for what?? Pakistan is not letting US stay anywhere, Pakistan actually wants the US to leave. The advantage is the money to maintain American weapons along with economic incentives but even Pakistan is starting to buy Chinese weapons instead so that they will not need to rely on US post 2014.

Forget that.....

you answer me...
I asked you this a while back too

Pakistan or the US ?? Which side of the line are you on!

Educate myself.....haha it's you all that can't get over indo-pak arguments.....everytime you meet someone from there that's all that seems to be on their mind....get over it and focus on your respective country....help the people from your country....economically improve your country....cut the "i hate india" and "i hate pakistan" and "we can't get along" "so we need nukes to talk" arguments our yaar.....

@Aeronaut.....sorry emperor, this was last response in regards to this :D LOLOLOL haha
400_F_45707192_FgrCzknUWwIeur13luqkrFivHTWihU0m.jpg

Nope we like it this way, Besides speaking as an Indian, we've done well despite all the animosity around us- why should we change the momentum now? Nope, ain't got no incentive (relatively speaking). :enjoy:

@ZYXW wasn't much of a day, just school, coffee,school,coffee,skype,naswaristan,movie....and now hazir ! :D

@Dillinger
@ZYXW

We can agree to disagree, lets open up threads where you desire and tag me in. Naswaristan isn't the place.

Cheers.

Chill yaara, me and Armstrong get up to this once in a while, we don't pollute Naswar much, this is just an extension.

Forget that.....

you answer me...
I asked you this a while back too

Pakistan or the US ?? Which side of the line are you on!

In regards to what? A war between the two? Divergence of interests or what?

@ZYXW wasn't much of a day, just school, coffee,school,coffee,skype,naswaristan,movie....and now hazir ! :D

LMAOOOO did your empress taste the coffee before you drank it...twice..... dear :omghaha:

hahaha I see... any plans for the rest of this week??? ughhh I hate when classes start...makes me want to cry :cry:
do you get a lot of work though?

In regards to what? A war between the two? Divergence of interests or what?

you tell me future president of the Unites Statea of America??? lol :rolleyes:

Nope we like it this way, Besides speaking as an Indian, we've done well despite all the animosity around us- why should we change the momentum now? Nope, ain't got no incentive (relatively speaking). :enjoy:

:hitwall: lololol

LMAOOOO did your empress taste the coffee before you drank it...twice..... dear :omghaha:

Oh' now she can't taste everything :P

hahaha I see... any plans for the rest of this week???

Today i'm not doing much, just doing some paperwork and sleeping the rest of the day. Weekend i will spend talking to my fiance',she was out on a Uni trip, i'd have to go through ever single of her photos, look at her shopping and give comments....hard job :D

ughhh I hate when classes start...makes me want to cry :cry:

I am excited to go to school, kinda look forward to it.

do you get a lot of work though?

Yea loads of paper work :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom