What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant really blame him tbh.

It was a deflection.

Good result for us though 2-2,

2 away goals going into Camp Nou where we are unbeatable!

Barca are the biggest drama queens world has ever seen.

Their own two players clash, and barca gang up on the referee!!!

A breeze of wind blows, and they go down as if they are shot.

They may play good, but their attitudes suck big time.

CHELSEA ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Allah hafiz @Talon @ZYXW and all naswaris :wave:

Bye bye :P

@ZYXW My empress eats before myself from my meal, only this should suffice to express her longing for her emperor. :smitten:

Yeah, but shows how much you like her.....letting her eat first LOLOLOLOL.....tsk tsk...you should be eating first to protect her dear! haha

Last edited by a moderator:

Cmon bro... Every team would have done that.

Could have been a serious injury to both of them.

Though yes I agree that the referee surrounding, play acting etc should be taken care of.

No one wants Barca to be combined with this :/

@Talon aapi goodnight and goodluck.. Man i gotta rest! Bye all

CHELSEA ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where are they now? :P

Struggling for a vital 4th place in PL which will give them Champions League qualifiers.

He quoted Vishnu from the Geeta, "I am become death, the destroyer of worlds". Funny man, the FBI thought he turned anti-national after WW2 was over- had a weird fascination with Indian scriptures- I can't imagine why a man of science would be so anachronistic- but to each his own. His special interest was in verses which detailed atom bomb like explosions on cities during a certain ancient war- details down to symptoms of radioactive poisoning- which goes to show that Afghanistan was probably importing its green currency (hash/marijuana) to us even a few thousand years back, terrific imagination those fellows had, either that or a very macabre bent towards massive civilian casualties through an unitary explosion over the airspace of a city. :omghaha:

Ohhhhh.....lolol the FBI picks on everyone haha

Nah...but he was right!
There is no need for nukes....aboslutely no need and it's no joke at all. God forbid they are used ever used again.....ONLY innocent people will be killed because of the decisions of some fools......ridiculous...if you ask me!

Ohhhhh.....lolol the FBI picks on everyone haha

Nah...but he was right!
There is no need for nukes....aboslutely no need and it's no joke at all. God forbid they are used ever used again.....ONLY innocent people will be killed because of the decisions of some fools......ridiculous...if you ask me!

NOPE they keep us safe, for one it ensures that Pakistan will never have to face a 71 like situation again- would you blame them in that context for building nukes. For India it means concentrating on internal development while its nukes limit the scope of warfare to localized high intensity conflicts or plain old asymmetrical/proxy warfare. Nope its a good thing for us. Although you're one of the few Pakistanis who seems to be a Pervez Amirali Hoodbhoy disciple- an insignificant tribe of people.

NOPE they keep us safe, for one it ensures that Pakistan will never have to face a 71 like situation again- would you blame them in that context for building nukes. For India it means concentrating on internal development while its nukes limit the scope of warfare to localized high intensity conflicts or plain old asymmetrical/proxy warfare. Nope its a good thing for us. Although you're one of the few Pakistanis who seems to be a Pervez Amirali Hoodbhoy disciple- an insignificant tribe of people.

who is that????

Yeah safety is exactly what nukes take away form everyone... make the militaries strong.....no one should have that weak of a military that they need to rely on nukes to win.....it's no question....nuclear weapons are not needed.....better alive and fighting for freedom than having the planet and life on it destroyed.

who is that????

Yeah safety is exactly what nukes take away form everyone... make the militaries strong.....no one should have that weak of a military that they need to rely on nukes to win.....it's no question....nuclear weapons are not needed.....better alive and fighting for freedom than having the planet and life on it destroyed.

HAHAHAHAHA a country can't always hope to gain conventional parity with all its neighbors. Try telling this to a fellow Pakistani compatriot and see the reaction. MAD runs the world and it has kept us safe so far. Besides 1.2 billion people, we've got plenty to lose and still come out of it. :enjoy:

HAHAHAHAHA a country can't always hope to gain conventional parity with all its neighbors. Try telling this to a fellow Pakistani compatriot and see the reaction. MAD runs the world and it has kept us safe so far. Besides 1.2 billion people, we've got plenty to lose and still come out of it. :enjoy:

Nuclear weapons are for the weak and spineless......

We all know Pakistan's obssession with nukes....our tax money goes to fund their nuclear program :rolleyes:
I get that they need it for protection....all countries should be on an equal ground with nukes- have no nukes- i don't even understand how any leader can even consider using a nuke....doesn't matter if it is indians, pakistanis or americans dying...it's people dying..innocent people and so much destruction and effects that follow....this shouldn't even be a topic for debate....

are the armies that incompetent that nukes are needed to deter an enemy...

We all know Pakistan's obssession with nukes....our tax money goes to fund their nuclear program :rolleyes:
I get that they need it for protection....all countries should be on an equal ground with nukes- have no nukes- i don't even understand how any leader can even consider using a nuke....doesn't matter if it is indians, pakistanis or americans dying...it's people dying..innocent people and so much destruction and effects that follow....this shouldn't even be a topic for debate....

@ZYXW America should be questioned about it...After all it is basically the ONLY country that threw 2 of em!!

No nukes and eventually you will have Clausewitz style Total war, how many people died in WW2 before the nukes were used?

At least in the case of India and Pakistan its a relatively good thing- we get to plan out our hegemony plans and they get to train jihadis- both with impunity. AND YOUR tax dollars don't go into Pak nukes- the tech may not be theirs but the money is- they didn't build it on charity. :disagree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom