What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaaha nah depends on your interest level in those cows....and from the looks of it, it's pretty high ;)

how much room can you possibly need dear.....one move on my part and checkmate...you're down :P

Oh I see....pshhh I don't pukarthi anyone LOL

Nah I am that interested in all those cows, just the one actually. ;) Damn my fault so one move huh, what is that less than a minute?? Is that all you got, personally I like to drag things out give my errr opponent a good spanking before I finish things up but its alright if that isn't for you. :whistle: :lol:

Pakistan is my heart too....but kashmir is like my lungs.....divided into two and the basis for my existance :D

^ wow that was some deep stuff I just wrote there :D

Any Pakistani that talks about an Independent Kashmir is not a Pakistani. Period ! :disagree:

For me Kashmir is the potty trainer that I'm gonna use for my first born ! :D

Nah I am that interested in all those cows, just the one actually. ;) Damn my fault so one move huh, what is that less than a minute?? Is that all you got, personally I like to drag things out give my errr opponent a good spanking before I finish things up but its alright if that isn't for you. :whistle: :lol:

Just the one huh? Well I will congratulate you on your excellent taste LOL ;)

Dragging things out??? you play a tough game....just the way I like it...fine I will go easy on you and stall my victory....we'll take out the pawns one by one...ya noe before i take out your king Kingmamba :D

tried to make this response as PG 13 as possible....let's stop here yaar, this reflects very poorly off of me hahahaaha..... we'll play it some other time! :P

so, normal convo....what you doing? :D

Just the one huh? Well I will congratulate you on your excellent taste LOL ;)

Dragging things out??? you play a tough game....just the way I like it...fine I will go easy on you and stall my victory....we'll take out the pawns one by one...ya noe before i take out your king Kingmamba :D

tried to make this response as PG 13 as possible....let's stop here yaar, this reflects very poorly off of me hahahaaha..... we'll play it some other time! :P

so, normal convo....what you doing? :D

It took you mad long, I was wondering what can you possibly say here that won't be obviously and utterly inappropriate. :lol:

So thats check mate for me. ;)

Uh nothing really I had some work to finish up so procrastinating. :cheesy:

Any Pakistani that talks about an Independent Kashmir is not a Pakistani. Period ! :disagree:

For me Kashmir is the potty trainer that I'm gonna use for my first born ! :D

Uncle....you make me want to come to pakistan and strangle you :angry: traitor

LOLOL nah but I like that about you......can't love you or hate you loser :P

@arp2041

Would you love having your 'actual wedding' be ridiculed as the april fool's joke?

This wasn't funny, it was damn straight 'offensive' !

@Hyperion

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom