What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
stfu yaar...... haahahahaha your reaction just made me :omghaha:

such a loser Mamba..... I am trying to not respond to YOUR attempts today dear, wouldn't want you to end up selling yourself short now would I? ;) lolol

Last time I checked it is usually you on the short end of the straw sweety. :P

Bobby Jindal is fighting a lost cause, change has to come from the big whigs. He should just be happy the racist thugs allow him in the party which in itself is a shock however I did hear he is an early candidate for the repub nomination in 2016.

realllyyyy??? you're joking.....him running in 2016.....ahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahaha i might just die laughing........what is this to get more voters in the name of "diversity"....they are better off having bush run again.....he will lose no doubt....this was funny.

ok. Im just partial when it comes to @ZYXW . I love the way she composes her posts

:lol: Okay beta.

realllyyyy??? you're joking.....him running in 2016.....ahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahaha i might just die laughing........what is this to get more voters in the name of "diversity"....they are better off having bush run again.....he will lose no doubt....this was funny.

Yep yep. :cheesy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Never heard of white trailer trash have you then ? :lol:

yeah.... uhmm YOU :P LOL

ok. Im just partial when it comes to @ZYXW . I love the way she composes her posts

aww thank you alpha dear...you are so sweet! :)

@KingMamba93......seeko isay kuch loser :P

Last time I checked it is usually you on the short end of the straw sweety. :P

Oh poor baby, check again yaar....

I understand you're in denial, but it's ok, when it comes to me everyone goes in denial ;)

Don't worry I have a plan in place ! :D

I'm gonna get @ZYXW married off as the 4th wife of a certain Arab Shekih - He, being my friend, is the kind who knows how to keep his women apolitical ! :omghaha:

Oh god!!! Hate marraige...uncle, you like him so much...we'll make you his 4th wife...this way u'll end up with someone as well :D win win situation!!

@KingMamba93 : This Kashmiri Cow @ZYXW has broken my heart with her ever so hurtful comments about my immaculate person ! :angry:

I say we should fatten her up & use her as a contestant for one of them Cattle Shows down in the South ! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom