What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
No sleep deprivation but I won't ever let your plans come to fruition ! :D

Or I could probably just cut my losses & tell posterity - You see that Independent country up in the North who we slap till our hearts content every time they threaten of stopping our water - That is what a bunch of ingrates without a past, a present or a future looks like - Don't be like that.......! :whistle:

don't know uncle......doesn't look like trash to me :D

Neelam%20Valley%20The%20most%20Beautiful%20Part%20of%20whole%20of%20the%20Kashmir.jpg

No sleep deprivation but I won't ever let your plans come to fruition ! :D

Or I could probably just cut my losses & tell posterity - You see that Independent country up in the North who we slap till our hearts content every time they threaten of stopping our water - That is what a bunch of ingrates without a past, a present or a future looks like - Don't be like that.......! :whistle:

Apne baraderii nou sambal. :butcher:

just had a fight with mum, dad and sister . I was so depressed.. I almost changed my hold....and vented All my frustration on one thread But everything is fine now...
. TOPIC CHANGED
Btw u changed your avatar! And when are u coming to pakistan?

U should not fight with sister and parents! I really dont know when im coming! BTW im going to Makkah for UMRAH on wednesday! And my mamoo called me to come to riyadh! I dont know when i will come!

im really out of it right now.....not my day....
What question?

praise you? of course I will.... it's a fact, you are SO MUCH like me minus the confusion of course....so me praising you is just me praising myself :D LOL.....but seriously, I hope you stick to this sht (your ambition esp.).... not a lot of ppl like that...thought I was the last one haha and then you came along LOLOL! ;) Yes, when i am out of it, I like to be honest, no matter how much it hurts me to be nice to you loser LOL

gonna go....ttyl!!!

The fck did I just read?? :blink:

This made no sense, stop drinking while on pdf. :cheesy: :lol:

Well eventually the GOP will have to reshape its image or else it won't win any more elections. Until then I am independent.

Have you heard about Bobby Jindal.......haha his attempts to reshape the GOP lol :D

haha make sure you don't end up like that.....but I do need some sort of entertainment so if you go for it...make sure you tell me so I get the popcorn :pop:

Don't worry I have a plan in place ! :D

I'm gonna get @ZYXW married off as the 4th wife of a certain Arab Shekih - He, being my friend, is the kind who knows how to keep his women apolitical ! :omghaha:

Okay make sure I am invited, I will be pissed if I miss out on shaadi wali biryani. :drag:

Last edited by a moderator:
The fck did I just read?? :blink:

This made no sense, stop drinking while on pdf. :cheesy: :lol:

stfu yaar...... haahahahaha your reaction just made me :omghaha:

such a loser Mamba..... I am trying to not respond to YOUR attempts today dear, wouldn't want you to end up selling yourself short now would I? ;) lolol

U should not fight with sister and parents! I really dont know when im coming! BTW im going to Makkah for UMRAH on wednesday! And my mamoo called me to come to riyadh! I dont know when i will come!
Mashallah....btw Karachi kay halat abhi bhi khrab han... :cry:

Have you heard about Bobby Jindal.......haha his attempts to reshape the GOP lol :D

haha make sure you don't end up like that.....but I do need some sort of entertainment so if you go for it...make sure you tell me so I get the popcorn :pop:

Bobby Jindal is fighting a lost cause, change has to come from the big whigs. He should just be happy the racist thugs allow him in the party which in itself is a shock however I did hear he is an early candidate for the repub nomination in 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom