What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Talon i think i now understand u and my mum plus working women in general too.. I hope u understand me better too :cheers:
And i went against one of your orders.. I punched a cement wall again an again yesterday and i think i hurt myself... I suspect a hairline fracture... :cray:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Talon i think i now understand u and my mum plus working women in general too.. I hope u understand me better too :cheers:
And i went against one of your orders.. I punched a cement wall again an again yesterday and i think i hurt myself... I suspect a hairline fracture... :cray:
@Alpha1 my dear little brother, please stop typing and take lots of rest!

@KRAIT please check my post, i think you will like it, start from where my conversation with him started :D
http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...mumbai-police-memo-reveals-3.html#post4106084
Buddy you know me. We both have spoken hundreds of time on the Hypocrisy of Indian people especially pseudo-secular.

They expect Italians to respect SC. They expect criminals and terrorists to be hanged. They respect when SC gives decision on Cancer Drug. They praise our SC for it.

But when it comes to certain people, all this rationality and logic, vanishes in thin air.

What follows later is pure ranting and emotional outburst. Opinions on wrong information, facts. People don't know what they themselves stand for, they even support leaders who haven't stood for anything.

There was a Tweet by one of a person I follow.

Cow Dung is Holy, but
Bull Sh!t is bad.

Its a clear case of Gender Discrimination.

P.S. Hope you can deduce, my message from the Bold Letters. :D

@Alpha1 Dear, you don't know how happy you have made people here. You are a good person.

@Alpha1 Dear, you don't know how happy you have made people here. You are a good person.

Yaar my indian bros-
Why pollute the thread with serious discussions?-
Bhains ki eyes, I just made one post. :cray:

What about threats from Knight in a shining Armor parading on this thread. :omghaha:

@Alpha1 my dear little brother, please stop typing and take lots of rest!
not in the fingers aapi in the arm coz i use my arms while hitting too., a technique.. Btw i got to admit its quite a pain.
@HRK hi! @Gentleman where are you? @Marshmallow hi!
@JonAsad stop thanking Zhizhou's posts u thanking everyone is pissing him off :omghaha:

Thanks @KRAIT! :cheers: i suppose :)

@Alpha1

Bhains ki eyes, I just made one post. :cray:

What about threats from Knight in a shining Armor parading on this thread. :omghaha:
I do have that reputations! @Aeronaut! Im reporting for duty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom