What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Alpha1 yeah i really missed you!!! Where were you my friend! I saw you in funny thread posting comics that were really boring! i missed you alot looked likeyou went for many day!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh please, what can a white little kitty cat do against the wrath of a Kashmiri deeply in love with Pakistan when hes told that there are others of his family who aren't ! :)

But don't worry I've got a sinister plan in works & Kashmir will be Pakistani till the end of times ! :kiss3:

Even @ZYXW knows that ! :agree:

Phir se aap sleep deprived hai...what is this uncle :P

not in the fingers aapi in the arm coz i use my arms while hitting too., a technique.. Btw i got to admit its quite a pain.
@JonAsad stop thanking Zhizhou's posts u thanking everyone is pissing him off :omghaha:

Thanks @KRAIT! :cheers: i suppose :)

I do have that reputations! @Aeronaut! Im reporting for duty

Let me guess....was it one of those slashing elbow technique where you strike with elbow horizontally......???

@Alpha1 yeah i really missed you!!! Where were you my friend! I saw you in funny thread posting comics that were really boring! i missed you alot looked likeyou went for many day!
just had a fight with mum, dad and sister . I was so depressed.. I almost changed my hold....and vented All my frustration on one thread But everything is fine now...
. TOPIC CHANGED
Btw u changed your avatar! And when are u coming to pakistan?
@liontk hi!

Phir se aap sleep deprived hai...what is this uncle :P

No sleep deprivation but I won't ever let your plans come to fruition ! :D

Or I could probably just cut my losses & tell posterity - You see that Independent country up in the North who we slap till our hearts content every time they threaten of stopping our water - That is what a bunch of ingrates without a past, a present or a future looks like - Don't be like that.......! :whistle:

just had a fight with mum, dad and sister . I was so depressed.. I almost changed my hold....and vented All my frustration on one thread But everything is fine now...
. TOPIC CHANGED
Btw u changed your avatar! And when are u coming to pakistan?

Bro if you remember i suggested you to either take martial arts classes or buy yourself pair of gloves and a boxing bag......it will help with stressful moments believe me

:omghaha: oh yeah...and were you able to become the emperor of any of those republics dear? LOLOL :azn:
thats my 2nd favourite poster...
I knew Kashmiris are beautiful but i think they are smart too...

Bro if you remember i suggested you to either take martial arts classes or buy yourself pair of gloves and a boxing bag......it will help with stressful moments believe me
i took martial arts classes for some times... Btw i should buy a punching bag...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom