What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@KingMamba93 : This Kashmiri Cow @ZYXW has broken my heart with her ever so hurtful comments about my immaculate person ! :angry:

I say we should fatten her up & use her as a contestant for one of them Cattle Shows down in the South ! :D

Shouldn't be too hard, she is already half way there. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
@KingMamba93 : This Kashmiri Cow @ZYXW has broken my heart with her ever so hurtful comments about my immaculate person ! :angry:

I say we should fatten her up & use her as a contestant for one of them Cattle Shows down in the South ! :D

Kashmiri cow :omghaha:

damn I must be one goodlooking cow in that case...anything kashmiri is beautiful....except for you of course....

i broke your heart.....uncle go get a heart first and then I think about breaking it :D

Shouldn't be too hard, she is already half way there. :lol:

you sure you aren't confusing me with you "atlantic city" buddy :P LOLOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Kashmiri cow :omghaha:

damn I must be one goodlooking cow in that case...anything kashmiri is beautiful....except for you of course....

i broke your heart.....uncle go get a heart first and then I think about breaking it :D

you sure you aren't confusing me with you "atlantic city" buddy :P LOLOL

I don't think so unless there are multiple kashmiri cows running about. :P

483785_144916129017285_907599522_n.jpg

I don't think so unless there are multiple kashmiri cows running about. :P

hahaaha nah depends on your interest level in those cows....and from the looks of it, it's pretty high ;)

Is the chess board at your place big enough?? We are going to need room to play :lol: :P

Pukarthi like you beckon for us lol.

how much room can you possibly need dear.....one move on my part and checkmate...you're down :P

Oh I see....pshhh I don't pukarthi anyone LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom