What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
It took you mad long, I was wondering what can you possibly say here that won't be obviously and utterly inappropriate. :lol:

So thats check mate for me. ;)

Uh nothing really I had some work to finish up so procrastinating. :cheesy:

I know.... I was like ohhhh he is pushing the limit LOLOL

baby don't just check mate me is yet.....you have yet to let me make my moves....don't ruin the fun loser ;)

Haha SAME here....what do you have left to do??

Well he's not going to get his wish in this lifetime, and yet one marvels at his near militant zeal for the "cause". :agree:

It will happen in the next 25 years trust me.

I know.... I was like ohhhh he is pushing the limit LOLOL

baby don't just check mate me is yet.....you have yet to let me make my moves....don't ruin the fun loser ;)

Haha SAME here....what do you have left to do??

Don't worry I will let you have as many turns as you want but when it is my turn I will take my time to push all your buttons in all the right ways and then check mate. :D I have to read 4 chapters from my health textbook and then answer the 5 questions on the end of each chapter, fcking lame lol.

Sure thing captain, your purisrar bandeys gonna make us or are you building a new mard-e-momin to get the job done? Who's gonna make us give it, Pakistan? :cheesy:

Sure thing captain, your purisrar bandeys gonna make us or are you building a new mard-e-momin to get the job done? Who's gonna make us give it, Pakistan? :cheesy:

No India will eventually relent on its own because it will realize that in order to achieve the stated purpose of "super power" it will need calm at its own borders before it can project itself abroad. Until then though your men will bleed. :coffee:

If I was in charge of Pakistan back in the 60's Kashmir would already be in Pakistan completely. :azn:

Only if the Musharaf Formula was revisited ! :agree:

If it is, I'm gonna take 4 Kashmiri women as my wives just to infect that side with the ardent belief 'Kashmir banega Pakistan' with renewed vigor & determination ! :omghaha:

I was talking to some of our esteemed babus at a mutual function. Not a chance, they've ditched the formula, the reasoning is simple- lest Pakistan can match us in an offensive mode we have to nothing (relatively) to gain by being conciliatory. The 2004-06 window is long gone. :frown:

I was talking to some of our esteemed babus at a mutual function. Not a chance, they've ditched the formula, the reasoning is simple- lest Pakistan can match us in an offensive mode we have to nothing (relatively) to gain by being conciliatory. The 2004-06 window is long gone. :frown:

I've listened to Babus from my side & what their conversations with the Babus from the other side were about -So well see sooner or later ! :agree:

Besides we can always kick start the insurgency once more !

No India will eventually relent on its own because it will realize that in order to achieve the stated purpose of "super power" it will need calm at its own borders before it can project itself abroad. Until then though your men will bleed. :coffee:

If I was in charge of Pakistan back in the 60's Kashmir would already be in Pakistan completely. :azn:

That's the problem, what makes you think we want to be a superpower, no leader in our nation has ever even hinted at it. We'd rather leave that to the US or even China. Such a notion is only held by fanboys on this side. Not a good bet yaara, India is only getting more extremist, intolerant and militaristic by the day :frown:, 30 years ago the RSS couldn't even raise its eyes from the ground today it has found strong political expression through the BJP. You had a window in the 90s and early 2000s, that time is now gone,

Don't worry I will let you have as many turns as you want but when it is my turn I will take my time to push all your buttons in all the right ways and then check mate. :D I have to read 4 chapters from my health textbook and then answer the 5 questions on the end of each chapter, fcking lame lol.
Funny though...i thought you weren't attracted to pak girls ;)
Nahhhh chillllll.....this is too inapropriate for a public forum....im not that shameless yaar...but i'll tell you this much, it did make me laugh out loud LOLOLOLOLOL....you're such a loser Mamba :P hahahaha

Why are you taking health? ugh...i suffered through it in HS...not again!! Just skim it and bs the answers LOLOL.....but no yaar stop procrastinating.... I would love to have a loser like you as our president so go, do your work and make that **** happen!! (Im such a hyprocrit LOLOL....i am telling you this, while I am on fb stalking my crush....Ohhhhhhhh hypocrisy and procrastination at its finest :enjoy: LOLOL )

I've listened to Babus from my side & what their conversations with the Babus from the other side were about -So well see sooner or later ! :agree:

Besides we can always kick start the insurgency once more !

Nothing we can't handle, a few more dead Kashmiris and maybe a dozen martyred jawans- easy stuff for us. :coffee:

That's the problem, what makes you think we want to be a superpower, no leader in our nation has ever even hinted at it. We'd rather leave that to the US or even China. Such a notion is only held by fanboys on this side. Not a good bet yaara, India is only getting more extremist, intolerant and militaristic by the day :frown:, 30 years ago the RSS couldn't even raise its eyes from the ground today it has found strong political expression through the BJP. You had a window in the 90s and early 2000s, that time is now gone,

Obviously they won't admit it out loud but if the congress govt can arrest people for two facebook posts then surely they would suppress the super power talk if they wanted to. Sir if RSS gets more strength and starts bullying Indian Muslims then neither Pakistan nor anybody else will have to do anything.

Guys, you don't know anything about RSS and you make huge assumptions, if they come, they will do this, they will do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom