What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@balixd
Well, my aunt does get headache from me...so what she does now is get us tailor made dresses lolz...That way I dont fuss about the kapra nor about the design nor the size coz its all MY CHOICE :P

@balixd we were not thought that way....we dont care about fashion besides I am soo gorgeous I can pull anything into the "in" thing :rofl:

Plus @balixd hum mey itna self confidence hai kay if someone says "that is sooo out of fashion" with a straight face I can convince them they are looking like crap in the "in" thing while I am MORE fashionable :rofl:
@KingMamba93 which part of Pakistan are you from? :pop:

it mean you troll in real life as well......:enjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:
thats almost a ditto avatar of another pdf user-
given that you took offense when @Markus copied your Neo Avatar-
you should change it- :pop:-

rohailmalhi-

I didn't copy his avatar mate, I resized it from the Member GIF insignia that is available in ur profile :rofl:

@KingMamba93 In childhood, yes I joined it. Never ever they taught be disrespect to any religion.

They taught me nothing but nationalism, games and discipline.

I am damn sure that 90-95% Pakistani posters who use RSS bashing, don't even know what it actually is. Hell even a huge percentage don't even know the full form of RSS. :omghaha:

Yeah..

Most people that join the Taliban also play weekend football and sip on Rooh Afza.

:rofl:

Why is RSS type discussions allowed on Nasaristan?

Is there no sanctity to the holy ground.

Is this how we make Hyperion proud while he fights life's toughest battle?

Mariz-e-ishq or mariz-e-mirza :D

images

:D

Jinn.

Found hanging on a tree.

JINN.JPG

They say in Punjab.

If you are crossing trees at the late of night and hear voices, don't turn your head. Just keep walking, in fact run. But never look back.

Jinn.

Found hanging on a tree.

JINN.JPG

They say in Punjab.

If you are crossing trees at the late of night and hear voices, don't turn your head. Just keep walking, in fact run. But never look back.

G ye mjhe pta hai islye may raat may trees k pas se jati he nhi na us area may jahan trees hun so ap(jinn) mjhe dara nhi sakte :D

@Mirzay

I have a story for you.

My village, 13 BC in Bahawalpur.

My grandfather's younger brother told me this story..

He was on ox cart coming back from our fields at night.Right outside our village is kabaristan. He crossed the kabaristan around 2-3 at night after coming from watering our fields.

He said as the ox was moving, a shadowy figure came out from the kabaristan, and stood out in the street. He said he couldn't see anything except two shining yellow eyes. The shadowy figure had such an effect that the ox froze, and would not move no matter how much my grandfather tried to move it. My grandfather was horrified and also had a cold sweat while looking at this shadowy figure. It stood in the road for a minute. Then it ran to the other side, and the ox started moving.

All spirits live in trees. Good as well as bad.

That is why never **** under a tree at night, and if you do, always spit and keep spitting.

Also when driving under trees and in forest, keep car window half open (never fully down, I dont know why not fully up).

Spirit will see its own reflection in glass and not enter car thinking some other spirit is already working on you! :)

All spirits live in trees. Good as well as bad.

That is why never **** under a tree at night, and if you do, always spit and keep spitting.

Also when driving under trees and in forest, keep car window half open (never fully down).

Spirit will see its own reflection in glass and not enter car thinking some other spirit is already working on you! :)

You know in Pakistan, you are not supposed to be under a tree after Magrab azaan.

I had a servant woman that left her child under a tree after magrab, and the child did not stop crying for five days.

@Mirzay

I have a story for you.

My village, 13 BC in Bahawalpur.

My grandfather's younger brother told me this story..

He was on ox cart coming back from our fields at night.Right outside our village is kabaristan. He crossed the kabaristan around 2-3 at night after coming from watering our fields.

He said as the ox was moving, a shadowy figure came out from the kabaristan, and stood out in the street. He said he couldn't see anything except two shining yellow eyes. The shadowy figure had such an effect that the ox froze, and would not move no matter how much my grandfather tried to move it. My grandfather was horrified and also had a cold sweat while looking at this shadowy figure. It stood in the road for a minute. Then it ran to the other side, and the ox started moving.

:woot:

Once may aur czn after 12am vilage may cht pr the and suddnly humhain kuch white sa dikha us k baad may kbhi raat may uper nhi gyi :cray:

You know in Pakistan, you are not supposed to be under a tree after Magrab azaan.

I had a servant woman that left her child under a tree after magrab, and the child did not stop crying for five days.

Not only in pakistan razi my baba told me k india may ye zada hain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom