What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nahhhh chillllll.....this is too inapropriate for a public forum....im not that shameless yaar...but i'll tell you this much, it did make me laugh out loud LOLOLOLOLOL....you're such a loser Mamba :P hahahaha

Why are you taking health? ugh...i suffered through it in HS...not again!! Just skim it and bs the answers LOLOL.....but no yaar stop procrastinating.... I would love to have a loser like you as our president so go, do your work and make that **** happen!! (Im such a hyprocrit LOLOL....i am telling you this, while I am on fb stalking my crush....Ohhhhhhhh hypocrisy and procrastination at its finest :enjoy: LOLOL )

:omghaha: :omghaha: Okay so I found your boundaries. Fair enough so next time don't start with me. :D Oh cuz I have to take this 1 credit health class. Nah I will do it later lol.

Guys, you don't know anything about RSS and you make huge assumptions, if they come, they will do this, they will do that.

You were rss right? :lol:

Then Post 2014 let the games begin ! :kiss3:

Hope you'll be ready for the attrition too- Pakistan has lost more men and women to such unfortunate accidents in 8 years or so than India has in the last 2 decades (barring the poor Kashmiris of course but then that can happen when a section of them suffers from having their loyalties undecided- you get caught in the crossfire). very unfortunate stuff really. :sick:

Obviously they won't admit it out loud but if the congress govt can arrest people for two facebook posts then surely they would suppress the super power talk if they wanted to. Sir if RSS gets more strength and starts bullying Indian Muslims then neither Pakistan nor anybody else will have to do anything.

They don't bully when they are in power, they have never bullied when they are in power- weeding out what you deem to be unfit is far easier through economic deprivation- all sad stuff.

Welcome to Paradise

images

is this realy naswar?

:omghaha: :omghaha: Okay so I found your boundaries. Fair enough so next time don't start with me. :D Oh cuz I have to take this 1 credit health class. Nah I will do it later lol.

You were rss right? :lol:

you didn't answer me, I thought you said... "uhmmm I am not attracted to Pakistani girls"......so I thought it was safe to play...but you went hard! But mamba yaar, I have to have boundaries on a public forum....had it not been here, you would have been left confused as hell as to where my boundaries are ;)

Oh I see.......tsk tsk tsk....procrastination no no!!!

kays since you are not going to do work...tell me what sparked your insterest in us politics....jsut curious...

Kashmiri freedom fighters need to be smart this time and only target military/police.

what do you know about being smart :D hahaha

you didn't answer me, I thought you said... "uhmmm I am not attracted to Pakistani girls"......so I thought it was safe to play...but you went hard! But mamba yaar, I have to have boundaries on a public forum....had it not been here, you would have been left confused as hell as to where my boundaries are ;)

Oh I see.......tsk tsk tsk....procrastination no no!!!

kays since you are not going to do work...tell me what sparked your insterest in us politics....jsut curious...

Oh so you are shameless just not over here. :cheesy: Yeah well I am not I was just playing around since you always like to start . :lol: You still haven't answered me, you were born here?? :coffee:

Oh so you are shameless just not over here. :cheesy: Yeah well I am not I was just playing around since you always like to start . :lol: You still haven't answered me, you were born here?? :coffee:

Nah, not shameless at all....but I am sure someone like you can manage to bring out that side ;)

that's funny, because I am not into brown guys either.....it's scary how alike we are.... i'll let you know if my best friend ever leaves, you can take her spot LOL :P

Dude, i am restrcited to what I can say and where....I will answer it for you if we ever talk in a diff. place later, but respect this for now... :)

Nah, not shameless at all....but I am sure someone like you can manage to bring it out that side ;)

that's funny, because I am not into brown guys either.....it's scary how alike we are.... i'll let you know if my best friend ever leaves, you can take her spot LOL :P

Dude, i am restrcited to what I can say and where....I will answer it for you if we ever talk in a diff. place later, but respect this for now... :)

:lol: Stop it now. Oh ok sure and aight well um idk why I like politics, I just see these idiots and I think, "I can do so much better than these clowns".

:lol: Stop it now. Oh ok sure and aight well um idk why I like politics, I just see these idiots and I think, "I can do so much better than these clowns".

haha your so ghetto LOLOLOL ......it's ok dw yaar on you I like everything ;) (I know we agreed to stop, but couldn't miss this opportunity :D ) hahaha

well I am glad you are.... you are right you can do a much better job at making us laugh than these clowns :D LOLOL

OOO wait going out for a bit....ttyl and get your work done :D

Also, thnx for the convo...it's true would make a good clown, look how much you can make me laugh :P lolol jk jk

@KingMamba93 In childhood, yes I joined it. Never ever they taught be disrespect to any religion.

They taught me nothing but nationalism, games and discipline.

I am damn sure that 90-95% Pakistani posters who use RSS bashing, don't even know what it actually is. Hell even a huge percentage don't even know the full form of RSS. :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
@KingMamba93 In childhood, yes I joined it. Never ever they taught be disrespect to any religion.

They taught me nothing but nationalism, games and discipline.

I am damn sure that 90-95% Pakistani posters who use RSS bashing, don't even know what it actually is. Hell even a huge percentage don't even know the full form of RSS. :omghaha:

RSS is infamous for terrorism...
Shame :tdown:

not in the fingers aapi in the arm coz i use my arms while hitting too., a technique.. Btw i got to admit its quite a pain.
@HRK hi! @Gentleman where are you? @Marshmallow hi!
@JonAsad stop thanking Zhizhou's posts u thanking everyone is pissing him off :omghaha:

Thanks @KRAIT! :cheers: i suppose :)

I do have that reputations! @Aeronaut! Im reporting for duty

hi....dear

&

bye dear....going to office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom