What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mirzay

You want to hear a very scary story that I personally experienced?

Also from my village, but this one I seen with my own eyes.

I still can't wrap my head around it today.

Just say yes and I will tell you.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mirzay

You want to hear a very scary story that I personally experienced?

Also from my village, but this one I seen with my own eyes.

I still can't wrap my head around it today.

Just say yes and I will tell you.

yes :agree:

Last night I was just falling into deep sleep when I heard tapping sound.

Eyes opened. Again tapping. Distinct loud tapping. Coming from inside my wall cupboard.

Everything was in my mouth by then. Roomies totally chitt.

I put on the light. Tapping continued.

Took Hanuman ji ka naam and opened the cupboard in a jhatka.

Nothing inisde. Nothing ran outside.

Tapping stopped.

I held Hanuman Chalisa in my hand and went to sleep.

Meri sahi mein fat gayi thi yaar. :( Very bad sleep, and totally unrested feeling today morning.

Acha. Sunno phir.

I was a little kid and my dad was at our fields overnight for watering fields. I went with him and wanted to stay the night at our farm house(dera).

We were laying down on manjii and it was 1 am-ish.

Moon was covered by cloud and it was completely dark.

I couldn't actually sleep there cuz of bugz and was like fuk it.

I told my father I am going to walk back to our house in the village. He said ok.

So as I entered the village, I was walking down an alley and saw someone. I got scared, but realized it was my chacha walking. He said Salaam to me, and said he was going to my father to help him. He even laughed at me and said "jaaldi paunch ja kaar, raat nu daaku phirday".

So I finally got to my house. I started banging on our metal door. After a minute my chachi woke up and came to open the door. She said to me, where are you coming from?

I said from dera I couldn't sleep there. I just saw Chacha ji on the way. She said which Chacha?

I said, your husband. He walked past me just now and was going to dera.

Woh mujhay kehti, tum pagaal to ney ho? Tumhara chacha to 9(no) bajaay se sor ra hain idaar.

She showed me my chacha sleeping on manjii right there.

I never been so scared in my life.

Purii raat main apnay manji par soch ta ra, ki woh kohn tah gaalii main?

Acha. Sunno phir.

I was a little kid and my dad was at our fields overnight for watering fields. I went with him and wanted to stay the night at our farm house(dera).

We were laying down on manjii and it was 1 am-ish.

Moon was covered by cloud and it was completely dark.

I couldn't actually sleep there cuz of bugz and was like fuk it.

I told my father I am going to walk back to our house in the village. He said ok.

So as I entered the village, I was walking down an alley and saw someone. I got scared, but realized it was my chacha walking. He said Salaam to me, and said he was going to my father to help him. He even laughed at me and said "jaaldi paunch ja kaar, raat nu daaku phirday".

So I finally got to my house. I started banging on our metal door. After a minute my chachi woke up and came to open the door. She said to me, where are you coming from?

I said from dera I couldn't sleep there. I just saw Chacha ji on the way. She said which Chacha?

I said, your husband. He walked past me just now and was going to dera.

Woh mujhay kehti, tum pagaal to ney ho? Tumhara chacha to 9(no) bajaay se sor ra hain idaar.

She showed me my chacha sleeping on manjii right there.

I never been so scared in my life.

Purii raat main apnay manji par soch ta ra, ki woh kohn tah gaalii main?

Really @RazPaK :woot: :woot: :woot:

I am a super fattu in all this bhoot pret and kaala jadoo stuff. Mujhe kuch bhi kaho mai maan jaunga.

I never ride my bike single seat at night. I always feel someone is sitting on the back seat over my shoulder.

@RazPaK @Mirzay i love scary stories :smitten: and razi bahawalpur is one of my favourite cities

You being an army brat probably lived in the Cant.

My village is not far from Cant. A little past the airport.

Ohh is waja se ap ese ho koi galla nhi bachpan da asar hai pachpan tak nhi jana :D

Oy tu Punjabi bol ri han, ya Urdu bol ri ho? :rofl:

You being an army brat probably lived in the Cant.

My village is not far from Cant. A little past the airport.

Oy tu Punjabi bol ri han, ya Urdu bol ri ho? :rofl:

many cantts are very sunsaan. Even now there is a khandar , i.e. A very old building outside my house il show u its pic.. Its soo scary...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom