What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Acha. Sunno phir.

I was a little kid and my dad was at our fields overnight for watering fields. I went with him and wanted to stay the night at our farm house(dera).

We were laying down on manjii and it was 1 am-ish.

Moon was covered by cloud and it was completely dark.

I couldn't actually sleep there cuz of bugz and was like fuk it.

I told my father I am going to walk back to our house in the village. He said ok.

So as I entered the village, I was walking down an alley and saw someone. I got scared, but realized it was my chacha walking. He said Salaam to me, and said he was going to my father to help him. He even laughed at me and said "jaaldi paunch ja kaar, raat nu daaku phirday".

So I finally got to my house. I started banging on our metal door. After a minute my chachi woke up and came to open the door. She said to me, where are you coming from?

I said from dera I couldn't sleep there. I just saw Chacha ji on the way. She said which Chacha?

I said, your husband. He walked past me just now and was going to dera.

Woh mujhay kehti, tum pagaal to ney ho? Tumhara chacha to 9(no) bajaay se sor ra hain idaar.

She showed me my chacha sleeping on manjii right there.

I never been so scared in my life.

Purii raat main apnay manji par soch ta ra, ki woh kohn tah gaalii main?

@RazPaK you told this story before ....

Last edited by a moderator:
@Talon you are a TRUE FRIEND :tup::tup:

Mujhe toh rona a gaya ------> :cray: :cray:

@Talon you are a TRUE FRIEND :tup::tup:

Mujhe toh rona a gaya ------> :cray: :cray:
@arp2041 tu bhi kuri hai...har time rohti rehndi hai :rofl:

I found the thread funny....and @Hyperion has a sense of humour almost equal to mine....so am sure he would have found it funny too :enjoy:

Aoa @Talon aapi! :smitten:
btw i think that it was just a severe muscle ache! ......
....and i read the pages i missed. U expats are soo great! :pakistan:

I have 30 mins to go trolling....adios people!

Aoa @Talon aapi! :smitten:
btw i think that it was just a severe muscle ache! ......
....and i read the pages i missed. U expats are soo great! :pakistan:
@Alpha1 rest...no point straining more muscles than you have :rofl:

@arp2041 tu kiyun ro ra hai? Forgoodness sake my thread got closed in 5mins have you forgotten my record? lolzzzzzz

:D

teasing you :enjoy:

I will open a thread when i get confirm news :)

hello fellows... Mastaan reporting from the hills of Jammu & Kashmir... Home sweet home... It is a splendid cloudy day, with a slight chill in the air, late spring freshness and the mustard fields are just perfect.... How's everyone else in Naswaristaan?

hi! Btw isnt it confirmed?
@Alpha1 all we know is he will get married in 1st week of April....sooo...we can open a thread on 2nd week :whistle:

hello fellows... Mastaan reporting from the hills of Jammu & Kashmir... Home sweet home... It is a splendid cloudy day, with a slight chill in the air, late spring freshness and the mustard fields are just perfect.... How's everyone else in Naswaristaan?
@mastaan :wave:

hi mastaan long time no see!!!!!! :cheers: .

what? Of course no bro :rofl:

turkey and syria are almost at the brink of war?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom