What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah i think iran won't be involved in direct strikes you can expect them to provide arm's support and Hezbollah, they will fight the proxy war as they are doing in Syria now......But I thought turkey had it under control....few months ago my elder brother was in Turkey, he was working along Oil rig on Syrian border side, he was mentioning that the security is beefed up there

that's right. It's pretty beefed up. But I'd be glad to kick Iran's a$s if they support our enemies ;)

i think NK will become another Iraq if war breaks out

I ain't give a sh¡t to NK. South Korea is like another Pakistan for us. I'd be glad to kick their a$s too ;)

that's right. It's pretty beefed up. But I'd be glad to kick Iran's a$s if they support our enemies ;)

I ain't give a sh¡t to NK. South Korea is like another Pakistan for us. I'd be glad to kick their a$s too ;)
I often wonder how the NK government hold thier people in an iron fist. No rebellions etc.

hello fellows... Mastaan reporting from the hills of Jammu & Kashmir... Home sweet home... It is a splendid cloudy day, with a slight chill in the air, late spring freshness and the mustard fields are just perfect.... How's everyone else in Naswaristaan?

enjoy your stay mastaan.

btw, if u don't mind, which part of jk are u from ladakh, valley or Jammu.

hello fellows... Mastaan reporting from the hills of Jammu & Kashmir... Home sweet home... It is a splendid cloudy day, with a slight chill in the air, late spring freshness and the mustard fields are just perfect.... How's everyone else in Naswaristaan?

@Ayush did we give @mastaan an NOC (No-Objection-Certificate) to visit Kashmir ? :what:

And @Ayush please don't wear the skirt to office again, I'm open but I'm not 'that' open especially when the skirt gives way to scrawny, hairy twigs that you call your legs ! :bad:

Last edited by a moderator:
@BDforever yeh "kalu-miah" jaisey logo ko citizenship kaise dedi tumney?? :rofl:

He is issuing threats against the only two neighbors that BD has:

India - threatning to stop meddling in BD affairs or it will be TOO LATE :lol:

Burma - BD has problems with it & Burma will be soon FIXED :rofl: :rofl:

Bhai iska chk up karaley, mujhey tension ho rahi hai :lol:

@Ayush did we give @mastaan an NOC (No-Objection-Certificate) to visit Kashmir ? :what:

And @Ayush please don't wear the skirt to office again, I'm open but I'm not 'that' open especially when the skirt gives way to scrawny, hairy twigs that you call your legs ! :bad:

:angry: he doesn't need an noc to visit kashmir. he is a kashmiri and an indian .:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom