Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi @Ayush :wave:

me is soo near yet soo far from 2000 goal :cray:

Last edited by a moderator:

:wave: Talon

enjoy your stay mastaan.

btw, if u don't mind, which part of jk are u from ladakh, valley or Jammu.

Jammu Province. Very close to Srinagar, though still in Jammu Province!

@Ayush did we give @mastaan an NOC (No-Objection-Certificate) to visit Kashmir ? :what:

And @Ayush please don't wear the skirt to office again, I'm open but I'm not 'that' open especially when the skirt gives way to scrawny, hairy twigs that you call your legs ! :bad:

Mastaan ko ghar jaane ke liye hairy twigs ki permission ki zarurat nahi hei thakur....

not in the fingers aapi in the arm coz i use my arms while hitting too., a technique.. Btw i got to admit its quite a pain.
@HRK hi! @Gentleman where are you? @Marshmallow hi!
@JonAsad stop thanking Zhizhou's posts u thanking everyone is pissing him off :omghaha:

Thanks @KRAIT! :cheers: i suppose :)

I do have that reputations! @Aeronaut! Im reporting for duty

hi hw r u?

@Aeronaut ouy sarray way kharboozay... @Hyperion would have laughed and then strangled @arp2041 with his stare so chill ...

He would, if it wasn't his REAL wedding being ridiculed as an April fool's joke.

@Talon you are a TRUE FRIEND :tup::tup:

Mujhe toh rona a gaya ------>

@Talon @Aeronaut ney thread DELETE kar di :angry:

Me usey Congrats @Hyperion thread bananey wala tha

Ziada drama karny ki zaroorat nhi, just because @Hyperion comes here to crack jokes with you doesn't give you the right to ridicule such an important aspect of his life. You need a better sense of humor, instead of making fun of people's real lives.

There are at least 10 April fool's threads posted on PDF yesterday, how many of them were deleted? Just yours, that should suffice to convey that your sense of humor stinks.

And yes, i will email your thread to Hyperion...and i will post his reply. I have kept a copy of the thread before deleting so you will find out what he thinks.

@Alpha1 did you wanted to ask me something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom