What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes even highly experienced players have to look up from their cards towards their inexperienced friends and say "i got this sh1t" :omghaha:

Jee acha :confused::confused::confused:

oh dear...but i haven't even sat down to begin the game and your already bragging about your cards lolol :P

@ZYXW : Are you mad at me ? :cray:

mad at you, not a chance....you're my favorite unlce :smitten:

Last edited by a moderator:
@JonAsad : What the heck are they all talking about ? :what:

I liked it better when @Dillinger was talking about his collection of Barbie Dolls, @Ayush about his tattoos with the newest one being of 'We love George Bush' tattooed right on his butt, about @Secur talking about his braiding pins collections & @DESERT FIGHTER about his collection of nail polishes & @ZYXW about her dream of opening a Nihari & Paye Shop in the middle of Srinagar in an Independent Kashmir ! :undecided:

I hate tattoos. .though small and decent ones are just fine..

Dagger, Apollo-1 is requesting Counter-insurgery clearance level, and a detailed reason why we target him. Apollo-1...out. :)

Dagger to apollo1- The insurgent has to be taken out because he's been spreading chaos in the Republic of Naswaristan. Maximum clearance granted. Dagger ---out.

o7lki0.jpg

we could smoke together. :angry:

So @ZYXW have you met my little brother @A1Kaid ? :what:

Hes a 100% Kashmiri but you can't judge that from his emaciated look ! :undecided:

So @DESERT FIGHTER do you think @Dillinger is correct in his assertion that the Pakistani Forces can't meet their Indian counterparts in a conventional battle anymore ? :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom