What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snake to Apollo-1... requesting imediate whiskey airdrop.... hostiles inbound... snake...out!

Affirmative.....

Roger Snake, Apollo-1 has authorised you to use CAS. You have a Spooky inbound. Apollo-1 has given you the Battlefield Command. Cauz he's sleepy now :P

Alright folks, Cadet III 14861 needs to sleep. Night night everybody! :)

So are you saying that @Dillinger is in error ! :fie:

He said just what I did but in a more balanced language, a defensive war Pakistan can fight well- not today thanks to the clusterfu@# going on but soon and also in the past. An offensive action at the large scale level- nope, that would get blunted too soon and too fast, not to mention the ensuing naval blitz 71 style. There is a reason Pakistan went in heavy for nukes.

Last edited by a moderator:
He said just what I did but in a more balanced language, a defensive war Pakistan can fight well- not today thanks to the clusterfu@# going on but soon and also in the past. An offensive action at the large scale level- nope, that would get blunted too soon and too fast, not to mention the ensuing naval blitz 71 style. There is a reason Pakistan went in heavy for nukes.
@DESERT FIGHTER : He just called you a two faced liar sugar coating stuff to mislead a poor layman like myself ! :azn:

@474474
who are you again?! :blink:

got a whole bunch of death threats and ****, i'll never tell. just laying low. trying make a fresh start.
hi i'm 47474 nice to meet you talon you had a fatima jinnah dp before and youre in uni studying biology.

@DESERT FIGHTER : He just called you a two faced liar sugar coating stuff to mislead a poor layman like myself ! :azn:

He should know that this is not 71 ... and nor is Pak army the old bakery running force but a battle hardened army... and whose policy was redefined in the 90s ... OFFENSIVE DEFENCE..

OYE kya bakwaas hai yeh, chilli chicken bana dunga tera, @DESERT FIGHTER apne cigarette se hi jalade is fassad felane wale ko.

Yaara your offensive will have to cut through the II-Corps, X Corps, IX Corps, and XI Corps and thats just 1 of the 3 commands of the IA facing Pakistan. Not feasible, it would be like India trying to bat away the Highland division and the PLA within TAR with a few mountain corps. As I said a defensive war will work well for Pakistan but an offensive drive into Indian territory will get blunted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom