What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
OYE kya bakwaas hai yeh, chilli chicken bana dunga tera, @Desertfighter apne cigarette se hi jalade is fassad felane wale ko.
@Dillinger my Brother @DESERT FIGHTER is saying that you'd be better served by braiding the hair locks of your Barbie Collection than to be talking about army stuff ! :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
got a whole bunch of death threats and ****, i'll never tell. just laying low. trying make a fresh start.
hi i'm 47474 nice to meet you talon you had a fatima jinnah dp before and youre in uni studying biology.

@474474 I am sure I know who I am...But who are YOU? :blink:

Oh keep reading the posts.....there are more LOL:suicide2:

@ZYXW too many pages have gone by...am not reading all :rofl:

okkkk...hello people :wave:

421836_421995437887982_240222199_n.jpg

Right Side Of Your Brain - This is So Cool!
An eye, brain trick. You will enjoy this if you are using the right side of your brain.
Stare at this pic carefully and you will see this man turn his face.
Share this with your friends if you saw him turn his head.

where is everyone :undecided:

5306_234753796667888_1413106215_n.jpg

More like midnight snack :blink:
@Armstrong do you also keep your midnight snack in bed with you?! :rofl:

@DESERT FIGHTER : Deeekh liyaa haii tou kitnaa Baluch haiii aaaaj - Eik Indian Accountant @Dillinger ke samneiii tou tuuu PA ko defend nahin kar sakaaa ! :disagree:

@Dillinger my Brother @DESERT FIGHTER is saying that you'd be better served by braiding the hair locks of your Barbie Collection than to be talking about army stuff ! :whistle:

Bhai I had to edit the post, go read it, you want further details I'll provide them along with the due reply on point 5353. Yaraa the western command alone has generally defended the IB and done so successfully and its one of the three commands you face. I repeat, a defensive war you can fight and keep us at bay. The Hatf IX/Nasr missile didn't come up because your planners wanted to show off- it came to be specifically because of the conventional advantage in India's hand and because we could under great pressure (no not a terrorist attack) initiate shallow incursions and sit down- the Nasr is meant to deny us just that and unfortunately it has. Any offensive thrust on the other hand will survive all but a few days. You need to look into your procurement and indigenous developments and ORBAT to realize exactly what the scenario is and how your own planners think it would pan out.

@DESERT FIGHTER : Deeekh liyaa haii tou kitnaa Baluch haiii aaaaj - Eik Indian Accountant @Dillinger ke samneiii tou tuuu PA ko defend nahin kar sakaaa ! :disagree:

Bhai bhadka na @DESERT FIGHTER ko pata chala akele hi jang chedde India pe.

Bhai I had to edit the post, go read it, you want further details I'll provide them along with the due reply on point 5353. Yaraa the western command alone has generally defended the IB and done so successfully and its one of the three commands you face. I repeat, a defensive war you can fight and keep us at bay. The Hatf IX/Nasr missile didn't come up because your planners wanted to show off- it came to be specifically because of the conventional advantage in India's hand and because we could under great pressure (no not a terrorist attack) initiate shallow incursions and sit down- the Nasr is meant to deny us just that and unfortunately it has. Any offensive thrust on the other hand will survive all but a few days. You need to look into your procurement and indigenous developments and ORBAT to realize exactly what the scenario is and how your own planners think it would pan out.
@DESERT FIGHTER : Is this what the world has come down to ? :disagree:

Is this what Mir Chakar Khan Rind had expected of you ? :disagree:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom