What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had another account :P I won't tell what it was so I don't get myself banned. Hint:I was a sick twisted person

I accused talon of being a homo pretending to be a girl

Left for like an year and came back with a new account
@474474
who are you again?! :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
This arp guy is spreading insurgency in PKK style, has to be contained. ;)

Dagger, Apollo-1 is requesting Counter-insurgery clearance level, and a detailed reason why we target him. Apollo-1...out. :)

Its not like that, the empress bestowed her sincere most romance on her loyal emperor :azn:

romance huh?
b%5Cb6sowt0zgq.jpg

you know babes, highly experienced players have a tendency of not complimenting themselves.....so you are not doing too good of a job of selling yourself here :P

Sometimes even highly experienced players have to look up from their cards towards their inexperienced friends and say "i got this sh1t" :omghaha:

Usko bolo jo p0chna hai mjhse poche :angry: :D

Jee acha :confused::confused::confused:

@JonAsad : What the heck are they all talking about ? :what:

I liked it better when @Dillinger was talking about his collection of Barbie Dolls, @Ayush about his tattoos with the newest one being of 'We love George Bush' tattooed right on his butt, about @Secur talking about his braiding pins collections & @DESERT FIGHTER about his collection of nail polishes & @ZYXW about her dream of opening a Nihari & Paye Shop in the middle of Srinagar in an Independent Kashmir ! :undecided:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom