What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bhai, that place is infested, matha sanak jaana hai apna theek karte karte. Besides Nehru was a willy SOB most of the time, he made a calculated move- ab bus baithke tamasha dekho. Ever heard of the great Kashmiri monkey trap? ;)

I dunno about the Kashmiri Monkey Trap but I've heard of @ZYXW 's Kashmiri Monkey Dance ! :undecided:

Last edited by a moderator:
THE terrain HEAVILY favors the defense, unless we have hovering tanks. A full offensive would get blunted- no chance there. I wasn't referring to those people, them we can handle its the other ones who'd be a pain.

Having researched a lot about that area of GB , yes it does ... I have always been interested in Northern Pakistan , seems like a completely new world ... With a couple of 8000+ peaks in the area and really diverse climate , it is a paradise to visit , not in summer though :lol: ... What other ones ?

Oh nahin his Dad is a serving Brigadier in the Armored Corp (I think) or Infantry ! And a Tribal Baluch at that ! :azn:

Which is it @DESERT FIGHTER ? :what:

M109A5_Self-Propelled_Howitzer_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If you support Kashmir to be part of Pakistan, no worries.... :D

What do you mean support it ? It already is a part of Pakistan ! :blink:

Now the next step is to convert Pakistan into Buttistan ! :azn:

Having researched a lot about that area of GB , yes it does ... I have always been interested in Northern Pakistan , seems like a completely new world ... With a couple of 8000+ peaks in the area and really diverse climate , it is a paradise to visit , not in summer though :lol: ... What other ones ?

Lets not get into that shall we. Not good for the atmosphere here.

Thats what everyone thinks when they look at the poker face of a highly experienced player ;)

you know babes, highly experienced players have a tendency of not complimenting themselves.....so you are not doing too good of a job of selling yourself here :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom