What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lieutenants, @Hermione G and @BDforever are at your service, sir! But what kinda insurgery we're talkin about??? :)

@Aeronaut.....nah no need dear.... tell your forces to back down.. @Armstrong is just losing his mind...I WILL pray for him...but since he is my only uncle.. pardon him and have mercy emperor :smitten:

Last edited by a moderator:
we had a really long discussion. .remember. I blame Nehru. :hitwall:

You , boys , blame Nehru for everything ... :D Like he's the cause of all the faults in India !

Exactly what did you have in the region that time ? :D ... We have always desired the valley , the rest rarely interests us ...

Not much by our standards, we'd have to strip the IB in upper Punjab dry and mobilize far too many resources. Its not doable anymore nor desirable, GB is chalk full of certain ummm. people whom we would not like in our territory en-mass.

Not much by our standards, we'd have to strip the IB in upper Punjab dry and mobilize far too many resources. Its not doable anymore nor desirable, GB is chalk full of certain ummm. people whom we would not like in our territory en-mass.

It wasn't practically doable then ? The terrain favors the defense , I know that as a fact ... Well yeah , you will have no luck with the people there , just too pro-Pakistan ...

Yeah, why would you want that sight when you have the sight of this kashmiri girl right here ;) lol

I,surely shall treasure this sight more than the sight of jewls,gold, diamond even federal reserve bank :omghaha:

I completely disagree. gb is a part of Kashmir. the peo0le may or may not be kashmiri, but the land is..also it has a very important strategic location. our access to Afghanistan, central asia and cutting pak from its.all weather friend. .
dont.speak like nehru.:hitwall:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom