What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry dude, I've got my sh*t covered ! :agree:

You take out the Ground Radars till your heart's content ! :kiss3:

You do know what those specific systems guard right, besides if you breach we breach in too from Punjab, we'll fight within the nuclear umbrella. Think your forces will ever take us in a conventional fight today? :omghaha:

@cb4 : How did our people produce as brown a guy as Yasin Malik - I've been embarrassed to even look at him ! :disagree:

kiddo? ?I am elder than you..respect your elders..but don't make me ur uncle.:fie: we have a common uncle.:P

Last edited by a moderator:
Tell me something , what was the Indian wisdom behind never trying to invade Gilgit-Baltistan ?

Couldn't do it without committing everything we've got in the region- we just want the river regions the rest you can have. :kiss3:

he's a traitor like @Armstrong......but a GOODLOOKING TRAITOR lolol

But rahul is my babyyy

no he is a true hero of Kashmir. ..and the most important thing is that he is a practical person, just like me...

Tell me something , what was the Indian wisdom behind never trying to invade Gilgit-Baltistan ?

we had a really long discussion. .remember. I blame Nehru. :hitwall:

Couldn't do it without committing everything we've got in the region- we just want the river regions the rest you can have. :kiss3:

Exactly what did you have in the region that time ? :D ... We have always desired the valley , the rest rarely interests us ...

You do know what those specific systems guard right, besides if you breach we breach in too from Punjab, we'll fight within the nuclear umbrella. Think your forces will ever take us in a conventional fight today? :omghaha:

What do you say @DESERT FIGHTER - Are you up for it, brother ? :azn:

164920_511986065532466_1855673332_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom