Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is identical to what i am trying to do here :devil:

Yasin Malik is married to a Pakistani. Got one thing accomplished. :enjoy:

yasin-malik-with-his-wife.jpg

07yasin.jpg

That is identical to what i am trying to do here :devil:

So you are going to deprive me from the sight of seeing two Kashmiris fighting :meeting:

Yeah, why would you want that sight when you have the sight of this kashmiri girl right here ;) lol

kya samjhaye yaar, she will w(v) itness it herself. .we evil yindoos won't let go.of kashmir. :devil: kashmir is an integral part of india.

@ZYXW @Armstrong

INTEGRAL PART OF INDIA :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

Oh kiddo, you are drinking waayyyyyy too much these days hahaha

Last edited by a moderator:
@cb4 : How did our people produce as brown a guy as Yasin Malik - I've been embarrassed to even look at him ! :disagree:

It'll be fun, a good challenge for once. I promise we'll still let you have GB and AJK as a sign of the brotherhood between me and you.:agree:

Besides the day I see a full force breach I'll be taking out your VERA-Es, not going to be pretty after that.

no, we want GB..we want access to Afghanistan and central Asia. ..don't let brotherhood take over our ambitions.:devil:

Yeah, why would you want that sight when you have the sight of this kashmiri girl right here ;) lol

INTEGRAL PART OF INDIA :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

Oh kiddo, you are drinking waayyyyyy too much these days hahaha

Ahemm. meet Mr. Omar, far better looking than Rahul oh and the CM of Kashmir.

M_Id_269530_Omar_Abdullah.jpg

He agrees with @Ayush and India. :bunny:

It'll be fun, a good challenge for once. I promise we'll still let you have GB and AJK as a sign of the brotherhood between me and you.:agree:

Besides the day I see a full force breach I'll be taking out your VERA-Es, not going to be pretty after that.

Don't worry dude, I've got my sh*t covered ! :agree:

You take out the Ground Radars till your heart's content ! :kiss3:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom