What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL your own strategy work? let's see how effective it will be dear......although I can probably answer that question for you :P

Bwhahahaahah you have you guessing.... :P

And if they do - I say flood Kashmir with us & other Pakistanis, make them a minority in their own land ! :agree:

yeah like pakhtuns have been doing in Southern Sindh, North Western Punjab, and Northern Baluchistan :woot:

Then sharpen your knives & let us meet in battle; I ain't no Niazi nor am I Ayub - I'll give you a fight to remember, brother ! :D

I'll enjoy the fight brother but regret slitting your throat. I do not want to rob the world of a man like you and @ZYXW of her uncle.

Territory being lost will never be accepted by either govt.- hell both countries would probably see the Punjabs get hit and not go nuclear but Kashmir and its sheeskebab of us all. I have always been of the opinion that the best case scenario is that the valley will get complete fiscal independence based on the Brit/Irish Devo-max/Independence Minus scheme.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah like pakhtuns have been doing in Southern Sindh, North Western Punjab, and Northern Baluchistan :woot:

They are our People....they are most welcome across the length & breadth of Pakistan ! :kiss3:

And besides its all part of a master plan - Close proximity leads to a better understanding of each other & more inter-marriages ! :D

Once we tell him that this Kashmiri girl can be 1 lost vote to our evil Pakistani hegemonic designs on Kashmir and there is only one solution....he might support ;)

ohhh....so you planning on turning @Hyperion against me?
let's see how much you succeed....actually he has already given me kashmir in an argument a while back ;) haha. he said as long as kashmir is TRULY independent, then he will be for it.....

here is a suggestion dear, change your strategy....;)

They are our People....they are most welcome across the length & breadth of Pakistan ! :kiss3:

And besides its all part of a master plan - Close proximity leads to a better understanding of each other & more inter-marriages ! :D

goray chittay to wasay bhe rahengay :rofl:

And if they do - I say flood Kashmir with us & other Pakistanis, make them a minority in their own land ! :agree:

Theeek haii Larkana aur Garhiii Khuda Baksh mein Rafestan bhii banaa leiin geiii ! :omghaha:

Rafestan stretches from kabul to Delhi!

ohhh....so you planning on turning @Hyperion against me?
let's see how much you succeed....actually he has already given me kashmir in an argument a while back ;) haha. he said as long as kashmir is TRULY independent, then he will be for it.....

here is a suggestion dear, change your strategy....;)

I am concerned about a Kashmiri girl before kashmir :P

I'll enjoy the fight brother but regret slitting your throat. I do not want to rob the world of a man like you and @ZYXW of her uncle.

Territory being lost will never be accepted by either govt.- hell both countries would probably see the Punjabs get hit and not go nuclear but Kashmir and its sheeskebab of us all. I have always been of the opinion that the best case scenario is that the valley will get complete fiscal independence based on the Brit/Irish Devo-max/Independence Minus scheme.

Well see brother....well see, I'm not gonna rush into a frontal attack without years of work behind it ! :kiss3:

You, milady, are the gullible one ! Me & your Dad are the real Kashmiris not like you - Made in China, assembled in AJK, sold at Wall Mart on a 90% discount kinda Kashmiri ! :whistle:

@Aeronaut darling....and now this fool is being mean to me :cry: he said I will be sold at Wall Mart...I mean have some respect and say Macy's at least....not wall mart LOLOL

That is identical to what i am trying to do here :devil:

@Aeronaut darling....and now this fool is being mean to me :cry: he said I will be sold at Wall Mart...I mean have some respect and say Macy's at least....not wall mart LOLOL

So you are going to deprive me from the sight of seeing two Kashmiris fighting :meeting:

I'll be voting too- won't take much to pass off as a Kashmiri. :chilli: Count on it, at least a hundred million people will flood in and vote if such an unlikely calamity ever occurred. Do not mess with us baniyas madam, worse and more evil than the jews we are, @arp2041 @Ayush samjhao bechari ko.

kya samjhaye yaar, she will w(v) itness it herself. .we evil yindoos won't let go.of kashmir. :devil: kashmir is an integral part of india.

@ZYXW @Armstrong

Well see brother....well see, I'm not gonna rush into a frontal attack without years of work behind it ! :kiss3:

It'll be fun, a good challenge for once. I promise we'll still let you have GB and AJK as a sign of the brotherhood between me and you.:agree:

Besides the day I see a full force breach I'll be taking out your VERA-Es, not going to be pretty after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom