What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, YOUR consequences and MY rewards lolololol

They are intertwined my secret empress... :D

I have been in a very charitable mood lately so have been very easy on you emperor;

You can go hard, i don't mind :P

had I wanted, your thunderstorm...oh wait....drizzle would not have even touched the ground :P lucky you, I am generous :D

......i would rather have funneled it right unto thee....there is always a way :D --however your generosity is my pleasure! :)

0r0x54.jpg

OMG tommorow is monday and I feel EXACTLY the same way....:suicide:

Don't worry I've got a plan in place to get us ethnic Kashmiris who aren't AJK or JK Nationals but are spread all over Pakistan...especially in my beloved Punjab to vote by hook or by crook & win Kashmir over to Pakistan ! :D

I am a AJK national.....any don't worry we have a plan to keep you guys out ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a AJK national.....any don't worry we have a plan to keep you guys out ;)
@Armstrong should we burst her bubble, darling best case scenario is Armstrong and me divide up the region according to our bilateral settlement while you watch from the sidelines.

Try and interfere and me and him will string you up and leave you screaming. :butcher:

They are intertwined my secret empress... :D

You can go hard, i don't mind :P

......i would rather have funneled it right unto thee....there is always a way :D --however your generosity is my pleasure! :)

LOL intertwined.... ;) I see....

go hard....nah, I don't want to break you dear, you seem delicate :P hahaahahaha jk

Even if you had funneled it onto me...I would not have felt it....don't you see so many others are doing the same thing @arp2041.....don't flatter yourself dear, you my emperor are not the only one.....
Ouuch that's gotta hurt ;)

LOL intertwined.... ;) I see....

go hard....nah, I don't want to break you dear, you seem delicate :P hahaahahaha jk

Even if you had funneled it onto me...I would not have felt it....don't you see so many others are doing the same thing @arp2041.....don't flatter yourself dear, you my emperor are not the only one.....
Ouuch that's gotta hurt ;)

AND pray tell Empress how am I, YOUR GENERAL, supposed to keep SO MANY suitors from trying to sneak into your chambers. Thanks for making my job harder. :hang2:

@Armstrong should we burst her bubble, darling best case scenario is Armstrong and me divide up the region according to our bilateral settlement while you watch from the sidelines.

Try and interfere and me and him will string you up and leave you screaming. :butcher:

I don't really fancy Leh or Ladakh, gimme GB, AJK,Kashmir Valley, half of Jammu & you can keep the rest along with a yearly supply of Cuban Cigars made by Castro himself in his Retirement Home ! :omghaha:

I don't really fancy Leh or Ladakh, gimme GB, AJK,Kashmir Valley, half of Jammu & you can keep the rest along with a yearly supply of Cuban Cigars made by Castro himself in his Retirement Home ! :omghaha:

Nope, no jammu- you know why, besides even the minor agitations only exist in the valley. The valley we shall decide over dinner- bring your papers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom