What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emitter & a receiver, that little indian guy will be dazzled by the high frequency of us, my secret empress :smitten:

34j2146.jpg

admit it uncle...you are proud to be a kashmiri.....huh denial is a bad thing LOL

Proud to be a Pakistani, the Kashmiri thing is incidental ! :angel:

In fact I intend to use my ethnicity to the fullest to accrue whatever advantage I can to Pakistan by whatever means..........! :devil:

Actually I can have both or neither whenever I choose.....like you once said, strategy can change any time ;)

.......and so do the consequences and rewards :D

Apnay bhai kay pattay kharab karayga?..... I won't let this Kashmiri girl get away :devil:

sir, I have to study all night and I only have glucose biscuits with me for the whole night.:cry:

Ohooo... Let me know if you have any stuff to cook, i will give you an easy recipe.

Proud to be a Pakistani, the Kashmiri thing is incidental ! :angel:

In fact I intend to use my ethnicity to the fullest to accrue whatever advantage I can to Pakistan by whatever means..........! :devil:

Remind me to keep you away from the polls if kashmir ever gets to vote..... :P LOLOL

Remind me to keep you away from the polls if kashmir ever gets to vote..... :P LOLOL

I'll be voting too- won't take much to pass off as a Kashmiri. :chilli: Count on it, at least a hundred million people will flood in and vote if such an unlikely calamity ever occurred. Do not mess with us baniyas madam, worse and more evil than the jews we are, @arp2041 @Ayush samjhao bechari ko.

Last edited by a moderator:
.......and so do the consequences and rewards :D

Apnay bhai kay pattay kharab karayga?..... I won't let this Kashmiri girl get away :devil:

Ohooo... Let me know if you have any stuff to cook, i will give you an easy recipe.

yeah, YOUR consequences and MY rewards lolololol ;)

I have been in a very charitable mood lately so have been very easy on you emperor; had I wanted, your thunderstorm...oh wait....drizzle would not have even touched the ground :P lucky you, I am generous :D

Don't worry I've got a plan in place to get us ethnic Kashmiris who aren't AJK or JK Nationals but are spread all over Pakistan...especially in my beloved Punjab to vote by hook or by crook & win Kashmir over to Pakistan ! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom