What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
The population here has exploded :O And no one remembers me :(

Me and my alter ego were the founding fAthers of this :'P so proud

@474474 I remember some guy with numbers as his id used to be 1st few posters of Naswar corner....But never knew your intro...

Last edited by a moderator:
It wasn't practically doable then ? The terrain favors the defense , I know that as a fact ... Well yeah , you will have no luck with the people there , just too pro-Pakistan ...

THE terrain HEAVILY favors the defense, unless we have hovering tanks. A full offensive would get blunted- no chance there. I wasn't referring to those people, them we can handle its the other ones who'd be a pain.

I had another account :P I won't tell what it was so I don't get myself banned. Hint:I was a sick twisted person

I accused talon of being a homo pretending to be a girl

Left for like an year and came back with a new account

@474474 :blink: :blink: is that why we never saw you again?

Last edited by a moderator:
I completely disagree. gb is a part of Kashmir. the peo0le may or may not be kashmiri, but the land is..also it has a very important strategic location. our access to Afghanistan, central asia and cutting pak from its.all weather friend. .
dont.speak like nehru.:hitwall:

Bhai, that place is infested, matha sanak jaana hai apna theek karte karte. Besides Nehru was a willy SOB most of the time, he made a calculated move- ab bus baithke tamasha dekho. Ever heard of the great Kashmiri monkey trap? ;)

Are you sure , Ayush ? :D I have seen Indians blaming him for the forward policy , Tibet , Aksai Chin and what-not ... :P

yep, that too.he was bad with foreign policy I think...also our defence minister was spineless in 62.he didn't allow the use of air force due to pressure from bihar and bengal politicians who feared that chinese planes will bombard their cities being close to tje border. .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom