What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
not even in your dreams :D

of course not in my dreams. (I.have better things to dream of :azn:)..
this is reality..indians are diverse. m proud to be a national of such a diverse country.

no no that was at the unity part :P

You mean to say we are not united? Tell you what, this much I promise- go to any part of India and tell them what you believe in- the reaction shall be uniform! :omghaha:

hello @Ayush ya I am rarely on....got some proofreading to do...hopefully will get a publication INSHALLAH :)

best of luck talon..I know you will get it...:)

Last edited by a moderator:
You mean to say we are not united? Tell you what, this much I promise- go to any part of India and tell them what you believe in- the reaction shall be uniform! :omghaha:

no he was refering to uniting kashmir with india bc both are diverse....i think... of course i know india is united!!:P

:omghaha: @Aeronaut....forget the taste of the food in the pic you posted....slippers it is dear :P

Its not like that, the empress bestowed her sincere most romance on her loyal emperor :azn:

Last edited by a moderator:
no he was refering to uniting kashmir with india bc both are diverse....i think... of course i know india is united!!:P

I already told you- marry RG and annex Kashmir that way we all go home happy.

:omghaha: yes dear you treasure this sight and meanwhile let me enjoy the sight of the federal reserve bank :D

Blasphemy!

Federal reserve bank doesn't allow anyone on its soil except the emperor. If you wish to see it, you would have to ................;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom