What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ZYXW

Hey, just trying not to be too bored on Easter sunday. Everything's shut :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Armstrong..... so I just read your essay uncle LOLOL :P

Looks like I have misunderstood. I always thought that your anger towards the Kashmiris was because you disliked them for some odd reason....but your writing and expanation made you sound like nothing but a patriot. Yeah, you are mad, and we are often mad when things we care about are wronged...and people we care about put up with that over and over again.....and sometimes people can misinterpret that as hate...but it's passion, patriotism and attachment at it's finest.

You can criticize kashmir as much as you want lolol but now I know that you are doing it out of love for it, not dislike. I don't know why the people there stayed quiet or why even the pakistani people let these corrupt politicians sit in office over and over again.....but everyone is here to contribute. You being a kashmiri, can contribute to what you call a history of cowardice and change it! Be the change you want to see!
Also, if you get a chance, read Curfewed night and you will understand why many are still quiet.

I was there on the streets during the Lawyers Movement, I was there during the Hazara Protests, I was there during Imran Khan's Jalsa & I'd be there when we win ! :agree:

Love for it...me a Kashmiri Patriot ! :omghaha:

Kiddo, the day I put Kashmir or Punjab before Pakistan is the day I hope I die a miserable death ! Mana watan ehh Pakistan...maniii jaaan eh Pakistan ! :pakistan:

I'm just conscious of my ethnicity but I'm not an ethno-nationalist or anything like it ! At any rate I'd rate my love for Punjab way....way ahead of my love for Kashmir ! :P

@ZYXW

Hey, just trying not to be too bored on Easter sunday. Everything's shut :confused:

Bored and you? Nahhhh....I am sure you will find something fun to do even if everything is shut :P

Btw I watched that video you put up.....hahahhahahaah oh you are sooo lucky she doesn't have youtube LOLOLOL! You listen to arabic music..how come? :P

I was there on the streets during the Lawyers Movement, I was there during the Hazara Protests, I was there during Imran Khan's Jalsa & I'd be there when we win ! :agree:

Kiddo, the day I put Kashmir or Punjab before Pakistan is the day I hope I die a miserable death ! Mana watan ehh Pakistan...maniii jaaan eh Pakistan ! :pakistan:

I'm just conscious of my ethnicity but I'm not an ethno-nationalist or anything like it ! At any rate I'd rate my love for Punjab way....way ahead of my love for Kashmir ! :P

Mirpuri sounds like the little sister of punjabi..lol

Liking kashmir doesn't mean hating pakistan. you can just be one of those kashmiris that support it being a part of pakistan.

No uncle, I caught you red handed today.....you're in denial or something, it's obvious, you do care :P

I love IK :smitten:

And I am glad you were a part of all those things. I don't like people that complain; you should get up and do something about the things you don't like. :P

Bored and you? Nahhhh....I am sure you will find something fun to do even if everything is shut :P

Btw I watched that video you put up.....hahahhahahaah oh you are sooo lucky she doesn't have youtube LOLOLOL! You listen to arabic music..how come? :P

I find Arabic music to be, smooth and comforting.

Check your mail :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom