Not open for further replies.
soft drinks without me not good plus burgerwould be nice k

I don't eat.

1: Any food with cheese
2: ANY fried food ie fries,fried eggs etc
3: Any food with extensive oil content
4: Any food with salt over doze
5: Any food with unacceptable quantities of preservents

I eat baked/roasted/grilled meat with not even a drop of oil, if i have to i use olive oil. I eat loads of salads and fruit/veggies.

I don't drink

1: Any soft drinks
2: Alcohol
3: Any drinks with processed sugar ... i drink loads of sugarless coffee
4: No juices

I rather drink at least 3-4 liters purified water a day.

I find Arabic music to be, smooth and comforting.

Check your mail :blink:

Do you.... well I really like the song you posted last time, it was really nice..... will watch this one as soon as I am on my computer.
that and spanish music! I feel like their depiction of love and romance is very nice, kinda like it was in the old times.....
nowadays, especially with most of mainstream music here, it's not like that at anymore at all....

Yes, I'll check it in a bit. Going to go eat dinner and then I'll come on my laptop. It'll be easier :P

be back soon :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Liking kashmir doesn't mean hating pakistan. you can just be one of those kashmiris that support it being a part of pakistan.

No uncle, I caught you red handed today.....you're in denial or something, it's obvious, you do care :P

I love IK :smitten:

And I am glad you were a part of all those things. I don't like people that complain; you should get up and do something about the things you don't like. :P

Of course liking Kashmir doesn't mean hating Pakistan but damn me if I ever put Kashmir before Pakistan ! :agree:

In fact I often used to say to my Grandpa - If Kashmir ever chooses Independence over Pakistan I'm never visiting our ancestral village there....I might even drop the name Butt from my full name ! And he used to look at me as if I were crazy & say - Oyeee I was there when Pakistan was made & I'd follow Quaid-e-Azam anywhere but dude you're pushing it...dropping Butt from our name - Thats blasphemy ! :omghaha:

You can't catch me, kiddo - Your uncle is sharper than all ! :D

Inshallah I'd do as much as I can for the Motherland ! :pakistan:

I don't eat.

I eat baked/roasted/grilled meat with not even a drop of oil, if i have to i use olive oil. I eat loads of salads and fruit/veggies.

I don't drink

I eat all of them ( not alcohol) , love to eat tasty food, yum yum :D

Do you.... well I really like the song you posted last time, it was really nice..... will watch this one as soon as I am on my computer.
that and spanish music! I feel like their depiction of love and romance is very nice, kinda like it was in the old times.....
nowadays, especially with most of mainstream music here, it's not like that at anymore at all....

Yes, I'll check it in a bit. Going to go eat dinner and then I'll come on my laptop. It'll be easier :P

be back soon :D

I am glad you liked it, that increases my chances :P

I don't eat.

I don't drink

@Zarvan Fiqh Buttiyaa ke hisaaab seiii issss bud-zauq pe koii fatwa bantaaa haiii ! :omghaha:

@Zarvan Fiqh Buttiyaa ke hisaaab seiii issss bud-zauq pe koii fatwa bantaaa haiii ! :omghaha:
he brings shame to great Pakistani and international food so food lovers court has decided he should be forced to eat all worst kind of food for 24 hours consecutively

he brings shame to great Pakistani and international food so food lovers court has decided he should be forced to eat all worst kind of food for 24 hours consecutively

Mein kehtaa hunnn @Aeronaut koo baaand kaaar zabardaasstiii iseiii 2-4 gallon Lassi, 15-20 kg Halwa aur 2-3 darjaaan patooohreiii khilaoooo ! :fie:

Reactions: HRK
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom