What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mein kehtaa hunnn @Aeronaut koo baaand kaaar zabardaasstiii iseiii 2-4 gallon Lassi, 15-20 kg Halwa aur 2-3 darjaaan patooohreiii khilaoooo ! :fie:

Dude i love lassi and when i lose my mind, nothing can stop me. I go out with friends once a forthnight to eat loads of junk food, just to keep up the taste. I drove almost 400kms to Lahore with friends starting at midnight,just to go and eat breakfast. :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Mein kehtaa hunnn @Aeronaut koo baaand kaaar zabardaasstiii iseiii 2-4 gallon Lassi, 15-20 kg Halwa aur 2-3 darjaaan patooohreiii khilaoooo ! :fie:

not a bad idea food lovers court will consider it

Dude i love lassi and when i lose my mind, nothing can stop me. I go out with friends once a forthnight to eat loads of junk food, just to keep up the taste. I drove almost 400kms to Lahore with friends starting at midnight,just to go and eat breakfast. :P

lassi will be put in huge drum and pipe put in your mouth and you would have to eat 199 plates of halwa and 100 plates of channa with lot of poris

Last edited by a moderator:
not a bad idea food lovers court will consider it

lassi will be put in huge drum and pipe put in your mouth and you would have to eat 199 plates of halwa and 100 plates of channa with lot of poris

You plan on killing me, i don't have the stomach of a Mullah :omghaha:

Chalo :sniper:- or bhi bohot kaam hein is duniya mein lerkion k ilawa- :lol:-
It was about replying to an offer letter- :tup:-
any ways i have written it-

In this fast tech world! Letters have become extinct! All work is done through emails and social media! That was the only a reason I could think of!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom