What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah indeed.... I've never agreed with anything more in my life :smitten:
btw i may sleep anytime now.. So if i stop posting it means i have slept!
Btw how many times have u visited Kashmir?

Nope, a very patient and peaceful people..... you're underestimating them way too much dear... :P

I've had the misfortune of giving Kashmir's History a cursory glance - I used to be big on Ethno-Nationalism & hence very proud of being a Kashmir !

The thing is - Our patience & our peacefulness are two very cruel euphemisms for our shamelessness & our cowardice !

@ZYXW
Sooo...in USA to take DNA you dissect a WHOLE PIG? :blink:

No no no hahahaha the dissection is to match what we are learning in class about the different organs and stuff...then they want us to take cells from different organs and compare the dna to prove that it's the same.. and then in the next lab compare it to that of a boar.....and it's kind of stupid because I can just google it instead lololol :D
every year I heard they do a different animal...from some of my older friends I heard last year was a cat....sucks for me...couldn't copy their lab reports :omghaha: lolol

btw i may sleep anytime now.. So if i stop posting it means i have slept!
Btw how many times have u visited Kashmir?

Oh okay... :D if you do then here is an early gnite from me :)
Many...would go into the specifics but this is not the place for it.....how about you?

Last edited by a moderator:
No no no hahahaha the dissection is to match what we are learning in class about the different organs and stuff...then they want us to take cells from different organs and compare the dna to prove that it's the same.. and then in the next lab compare it to that of a boar.....and it's kind of stupid because I can just google it instead lololol :D
every year I heard they do a different animal...from some of my older friends I heard last year was a cat....sucks for me...couldn't copy their lab reports :omghaha: lolol
@ZYXW ...I thought you took political sciences ...so you take biology subjects too?

Just curious as to which subjects you take? I know my cousin did Medical there in USA and he tried different EXTRA courses too :pop:

@Secur its too complex... Btw i have some more questions.

I've had the misfortune of giving Kashmir's History a cursory glance - I used to be big on Ethno-Nationalism & hence very proud of being a Kashmir !

The thing is - Our patience & our peacefulness are two very cruel euphemisms for our shamelessness & our cowardice !

No yaar...... those people just want peace.....
cowardice?....don't you see the resistance in IOK?

Oh okay... :D if you do then here is an early gnite from me :)
Many...would go into the specifics but this is not the place for it.....how about you?
Lived 2years in Muzzafrabad!!
Kashmir=beautiful people, beautiful lands.
.but scarred by War!
@RazPaK @Talon @A.Rafay @desert warrior didnt i tell u the thread was about to be closed.
@ZYXW and All do pray i think im gonna be sick tommorow...

@ZYXW ...I thought you took political sciences ...so you take biology subjects too?

Just curious as to which subjects you take? I know my cousin did Medical there in USA and he tried different EXTRA courses too :pop:

I am actually doing pre-med. For medical schools here, you don't have to major in a science, you major in whatever you want as long as you take some of the required classes. My major is political science and most of my extra cirricular activities are politically related, but some which i do for med. school like shadowing a doc. or laboratory research (which I have been trying to get).

I am def. more interested in politics than medicine, but medicine just seems like a much more stable carreer to begin with... well for now....but yeah i do take many different classes; most med. schools like to see well rounded people....

Your cousin did med. here...that's so cool...question, what age did he finish by? I hate how long it takes here :shout:

No yaar...... those people just want peace.....
cowardice?....don't you see the resistance in IOK?

If the Pukhtoons, the Baluch, even the Punjabis & Sindhis were subjected to 1/10th what the Kashmiris have throughout their history (I'm not talking about post partition Kashmir - even though that too leaves a lot to be desired off), they would have made the aggressors cry tears of blood & yet we've never even mounted a sorry excuse for a fight for her sovereignty !

The day peace becomes equated to subservience as has been in our cases going back centuries, is the day we've lost the right to even call ourselves a 'Nation' !

If the Pukhtoons, the Baluch, even the Punjabis & Sindhis were subjected to 1/10th what the Kashmiris have throughout their history (I'm not talking about post partition Kashmir - even though that too leaves a lot to be desired off), they would have made the aggressors cry tears of blood & yet we've never even mounted a sorry excuse for a fight for her sovereignty !

The day peace becomes equated to subservience as has been in our cases going back centuries, is the day we've lost the right to even call ourselves a 'Nation' !

I don't know....I don't like violence....there are peaceful methods and ways of doing things....yes, those ways take time, but eventually things will work out!

There is a big difference between wanting peace and staying quiet and subservience. When I visited pakistan.....EVERYONE i spoke to disliked the Pakistani government to the core....yet those people were quiet and would not go out to the streets to protest it...not because they were cowards or were subservient....but rather because they wanted peace and none of this trouble to deal with...

The fight in kashmir is not that for independence (although I am for it).....but rather it's for self-determination. Doesn't matter whom they choose to be with or what they decide....but it's got to be them CHOOSING...you can't just divide a people across a line and subject them to your laws.... let them choose and let them decide who they want to be with, that's all!

I think it's commendable that those people are still willing to settle for peace and are still quiet even after so much!!

@Alpha1 STOP mentioning me and quoting me where it is not necessary!
han.? On that thread? Oops sorry. Its sumwhat my aadat with everyone. Wont happen again. Btw i had to talk abt sumthng important.. Whenever u are ready!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom