What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see and assuming that everyone hates you at worse or is uncaring at best- do you wish to let the reaper win in either case?
I dont want it to win but sumtimes i feel only the reaper likes me!

I see and assuming that everyone hates you at worse or is uncaring at best- do you wish to let the reaper win in either case?

@Hyperion you tricked my naive brother into bestiality. Lakh laanat!! :angry:

Here is how @Hyperion would've responded to this:

"Manhoos.....I am teaching him how to be a man....."

LOLOL I miss the emperor!! :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Mother of God ! :blink:

I was an atheist at that time & a hedonistic one at that ! :agree:

Why are you so prim & proper then, young man ? :what:

I thought I told you guys before , I am still studying Materials Engineering , I assumed that you people would have estimated my age :D

I chose the liberal and secular path with a ever-shaking belief in existence of God *without assuming that he's merciful somehow* , mate ...

Maybe its because of the fact that I went through too many worse things at a very young age ...

LOLOLOL :omghaha:

haha I'd be surprised if you didn't walk up to her and give her one of your famous lectures....in english of course.... :P LOLOL

But you broke my heart with your previous ever so callous comment ! :cray:

To think my own kin would say something like that - I think I'm gonna be emotionally scarred forever because of this ! :undecided:

I might even stop eating, sleeping, cracking jokes, being opinionated & let the rust fall into every sinew of my being ! I can't even bear to see my own reflection in the mirror right now nor read my own name written on a piece of paper just in front of me, because every mention of Kashmir or Kashmiris reminds of that callous remark that cut at the very heart of me & left me a man gone blind, a musician gone deaf - a broken man....! :cray:

I thought I told you guys before , I am still studying Materials Engineering , I assumed that you people would have estimated my age :D

I chose the liberal and secular path with a ever-shaking belief in existence of God *without assuming that he's merciful somehow* , mate ...

Maybe its because of the fact that I went through too many worse things at a very young age ...

Did Hype coerce you too to make love to a goat at a tender age, @Armstrong and you are models of fortitude, to have braved that and yet grin and live on. @ZYXW they have been wronged, we must put an end to this.

I dont want it to win but sumtimes i feel only the reaper likes me!

Preoccupation with death we call it , boy , a clear sign of the major depressive disorder along with insomnia and anhedonia * loss of pleasurable stimulus or lost tendency to experience pleasure * ...

@Dillinger

Never had to resort to that , I always had better means :D ...

Preoccupation with death we call it , boy , a clear sign of the major depressive disorder along with insomnia and anhedonia * loss of pleasurable stimulus or lost tendency to experience pleasure * ...

I may have got Bulimia - Please Psychoanalyze me O Great One ! :kiss3:

Ok... U are a half doc.

Ok... U are a half doc.

Ok , I will take that as a compliment ... Just to be clear , this isn't your fault or mistake somehow , you did nothing to deserve/have it , all this happening inside your brain having a negative impact and taking a toll on your life but I will like to hear " what are you doing to counter it ? " ...

But you broke my heart with your previous ever so callous comment ! :cray:

To think my own kin would say something like that - I think I'm gonna be emotionally scarred forever because of this ! :undecided:

I might even stop eating, sleeping, cracking jokes, being opinionated & let the rust fall into every sinew of my being ! I can't even bear to see my own reflection in the mirror right now nor read my own name written on a piece of paper just in front of me, because every mention of Kashmir or Kashmiris reminds of that callous remark that cut at the very heart of me & left me a man gone blind, a musician gone deaf - a broken man....! :cray:

All I read was :blah: something about Kashmir :-)smitten: ) and then more :blah:

But this is good uncle....Look that that, I've managed to bring you closer to kashmir, than you have managed to take me further from it :P

I call this The Softie Method ;) LOL

I may have got Bulimia - Please Psychoanalyze me O Great One ! :kiss3:

I'll do it for you, its the result of the unnatural condition known as prudishness and not getting any tail. :enjoy:

Le diagnosis. Prognosis bhi chaiye? @Hyperion toh 2nd opinion de hi chuka hai.

Haha yeahhh bio (pig dissection....was disgusting) and chem (redox reactions)....working on the lab reports! i enjoy the labs but the lab reports are just long and a waste of time....

LOLOLOLOL hahaah aren't we all in a good mood after we eat :D
@ZYXW
Gross!! Couldnt they find you any other animal?! :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom