What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes Life and death seem same to me.. Coz i feel.. Who realy cares if i live or die...

I see. It is about self worth or at least the perception of self worth. Let us start with the obvious.

You do not think your parents would care? If so then why?

@Alpha1

I didn't even say or suppose that you were ... :D But what is it that you see ? I rarely dream and most of the time that its about the success in life , nothing bad ... :)

@Dillinger

I am only 19.5 by the way :rofl: ... Doesn't mean everyone else is ready for it too :)

@mafiya

You know the real dilemma ? There ai'nt no proper jobs for engineer here in this country , start and continue with PKR 10,000 or 15,000 most of the time ...

Spot on. Can't argue with that.

Last edited by a moderator:
You were hedonistic? Please don't abuse that term yaara, you were probably still as prim as a nun and a virgin to boot.

@Armstrong and me are colours of the same rainbow......
Btw i did have a childhood in turmoil!

@Armstrong and me are colours of the same rainbow......
Btw i did have a childhood in turmoil!

A childhood in turmoil. What are your dreams brother, something concrete in mind which may anchor you?

My dear uncle...you lost the sense part of your sense of humor a while back, but now you are starting to lose the humor part too...this is bad :P LOLOL

Just wanting to share what I heard a few days ago a teacher greeting her students with 'How do you does ?' & an English teacher at that ! :cray:

Death.. Grimm Reaper

I see and assuming that everyone hates you at worse or is uncaring at best- do you wish to let the reaper win in either case?

Was that a 'goat' ? :blink:

I thought she was a lady with excessive facial hair & an abnormally elongated face ! :undecided:
@Hyperion you tricked my naive brother into bestiality. Lakh laanat!! :angry:

Just wanting to share what I heard a few days ago a teacher greeting her students with 'How do you does ?' & an English teacher at that ! :cray:

LOLOLOL :omghaha:

haha I'd be surprised if you didn't walk up to her and give her one of your famous lectures....in english of course.... :P LOLOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom