What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the first part of your questions related to the question of free will and deterministic nature of the universe ? The universe is unpredictable in whole , the only constant is the change ...

Sir- unpredictible universe?- we are extremely lucky then nothing striked earth yet- :confused:-
Every thing in universe running in uniform clock work motion extends predictability- No?-

@Secur does the universe Show signs about what to do? And whats about to happen?

The Universe is apathetic and hostile. "It"- assuming that "it" has an approximation of a conscience and assuming that your question is in the microcosmic context of your personal self- is rather devoid of any particular concern for insignificant imprints like you and me. "It" is about as interested in sending you a message as you are in talking to the 'n' number of insects that happen to be cohabiting your house along with you. @Secur, existentialism sikhyen isko?

Last edited by a moderator:
@ZYXW A.o.a how are you?

The Universe is apathetic and hostile. "It"- assuming that "it" has an approximation of a conscience and assuming that your question is in the microcosmic context of your personal self- is rather devoid of any particular concern for insignificant imprints like you and me. "It" is about as interested in sending you a message as you are in talking to the 'n' number of insects that happen to be cohabiting your house along with you. @Secur, existentialism sikhyen isko?
hmmm... So the universe doesnt show anyone any signs etc!

Sir- unpredictible universe?- we are extremely lucky then nothing striked earth yet- :confused:-
Every thing in universe running in uniform motion extends predictability- No?-

The Universe is unimaginably unpredictable in macro-cosmic terms, its just in the microcosm- i.e. in the case of a singular galaxy taken in isolation that predictability occurs.

@ZYXW lab? you have labs?

dinner time :wave: chicken masala...yummy!!! me was prob in good mood...food is yummy

Haha yeahhh bio (pig dissection....was disgusting) and chem (redox reactions)....working on the lab reports! i enjoy the labs but the lab reports are just long and a waste of time....

LOLOLOLOL hahaah aren't we all in a good mood after we eat :D

@ZYXW A.o.a how are you?

hmmm... So the universe doesnt show anyone any signs etc!

I am fine thank you for asking...how are you alpha :)

@ZYXW I wish his madcap theory could be put to use, imagine we could just float away to peace- fool of took pata nahi geography kahan se seekhi hai. :hang2:

i mean SIGNS and are dreams realy true?
Especialy the ones which keep comming again and again!

I am getting your question now , boy ... You are actually asking only about the signs in dreams and such , despite claims by some that the dreams predict future events , the medical sciences understands it as only the recap of the minor/major previous events in life which are repeated during a REM cycle ...

I personally understand it as repressed memories and a very complex blend of intense desires/ambitions and past events stored in the subconscious ... Why do you think that you forget your dreams so quickly ? Because the conscious mind suppressed it for some reason ...

Anyways , what are you shown in your dreams , not a women in black carrying a coffin , I hope ? :D

Every thing in universe running in uniform clock work motion extends predictability- No?-

Yes , unpredictable , mate ... Just because something hasn't struck us yet doesn't mean it hasn't before and will not in the future ...

The question is of scale , the predictability you speak of is very little and negligible ...

I am getting your question now , boy ... You are actually asking only about the signs in dreams and such , despite claims by some that the dreams predict future events , the medical sciences understands it as only the recap of the minor/major previous events in life which are repeated during a REM cycle ...

I personally understand it as repressed memories and a very complex blend of intense desires/ambitions and past events stored in the subconscious ... Why do you think that you forget your dreams so quickly ?

Anyways , what are you shown in your dreams , not a women in black carrying a coffin , I hope ? :D

I say its time to educate the young one's about existentialism- high time. I had mentioned you in a previous post- why you no read!

I personally understand it as repressed memories and a very complex blend of intense desires/ambitions and past events stored in the subconscious ... Why do you think that you forget your dreams so quickly ?

Anyways , what are you shown in your dreams , not a women in black carrying a coffin , I hope ?
:) u didnt even had to say that...

and we owe that to jupiter,jupiter has minimised the risk of a random object hitting earth due to its strong gravitational pull..

@ZYXW I wish his madcap theory could be put to use, imagine we could just float away to peace- fool of took pata nahi geography kahan se seekhi hai. :hang2:

nahhh are you kidding me...I love razzzyyyy...jahan se bhi seeki, he's the only one I am willing to learn from :P

Oh I see......

aw, well alpha, feel better about whatever it is! I am sure you will be fine! :P

what are you doing right now?
Everything is just blank right now... Anyways i have asked @Secur a question!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom