What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Secur does the universe Show signs about what to do? And whats about to happen?

Last edited by a moderator:
Narural order must not be compromised- otherwise the routes are very immense- :lol:-

It has already been compromised , the Homo Sapiens even manipulated the sleep cycle , this is nothing :D

Immense and expensive as some say , though I disagree :lol:

Nothing much. doing lab report and chatting...you? :P

Looking at my empty wallet and lamenting. Other than that, responding to some long overdue mails. How goes life? Looking up the fault lines and geographical markers of the Indian subcontinent? :D

@Secur does the universe Show signs about what to do? And whats about to happen?

Instead of universe- if you replace it with 'nature' than i think it would be practical-
Or
Have you asked keeping astronomy in mind?-

Is the first part of your questions related to the question of free will and deterministic nature of the universe ? The universe is unpredictable in whole , the only constant is the change ...

Looking at my empty wallet and lamenting. Other than that, responding to some long overdue mails. How goes life? Looking up the fault lines and geographical markers of the Indian subcontinent? :D

Oh poor thing....goodluck with that lolol

nahhh....I just love messing with him :P LOLOL

Is the first part of your questions related to the question of free will and deterministic nature of the universe ? The universe is unpredictable in whole , the only constant is the change ...
i mean SIGNS and are dreams realy true?
Especialy the ones which keep comming again and again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom